cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Selling Limits

I have a question about selling limits. Why is it that sales that were canceled or closed due to non payer counts towards your selling limits? I would think if a sale was canceled or a customer never paid and UIC was closed, those sales should be readded back into my selling limits. I find it unfair to count those agaisnt my selling limits because it prevents me from potentially relisting them. Since I dont accept PayPal no more (good riddence!!) I do get orders where people refuse to pay without it and also people who bid but never pay etc. Is there a way to get all the closed cases and canceled orders totals added back into my selling limits for the month? Hope this question makes sense. Thanks!

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Selling Limits

I saw your feedack and not accepting paypal or having no returns is not going to save you from chargebacks.

Ebay is not going to raise your limits until you clean up your act.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Selling Limits

What do you mean by clean up my act? I have 8 negative and neutral feedbacks (combined, not each) out of almost 300. I dont think thats a bad deal. You cant please everyone. You're not required to accept paypal, so why would that have anything to do with me "cleaning up my act?" And also, I know it wont save me from chargebacks. That being said, I am having much better luck with my merchant account than with PayPal. And in the event I do get a chargeback, I can actually fight it. Couldnt rely one PayPal. As far as returns, I will accept them if there is something wrong with it. I however wont accept it due to a change of heart. 

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Selling Limits

Since 99.999 % of buyers use and expect paypal and you are one of the few sellers on Ebay who does not allow it, I suggest in large bold letters in your description to let buyers know you will not accept their payment.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply