Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

starting up ebay

Hi everyone, my name is Mariam and i want to start selling products on Ebay but have no experience on how to go about it, i will be grateful if someone can guide/give me tips on the do's and dont's please thank you.

User avatar by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can anyone answer this

So, in the past month, I've had at least 5 to 10 orders cancelled by buyers or at least requests to cancel and I've had 4 orders that were relisted twice by mistake and hence out of stock in the past year and now all of sudden I am above average and ...

Annoying.

So someone makes an offer on one of my best items last night, I get up this morning ready to accept even though it’s low. I hit accept and it says offer retracted. Now it says I can see why it was retracted but I cannot. I have a feeling they chose n...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Just sold an item to Washington State, what happens now? Sales tax?

So I am automatically charging my buyer in WA sales tax. As a small seller what does this mean? I typically sell old goods on Ebay like clothing and such. I used to think of this like a garage sale but now will I have to do tax forms? Should I be wor...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Help in accessing previous listings...

This topic must have been asked and discussed many times before but is there any chance of accessing our previous listings? I've been on ebay "hiberbation" for a while and would like to resume selling again.Before I stopped, I've had several complete...

Partial Refund Maneuver...A scam?

Recently I encountered a buyer who apparently has been working a "maneuver" for years to negotiate a better price than that to which he agreed as the winner of a legitimate eBay auction. He outbids the competition, receives his item and then "creates...

Ok, returns are getting ridiculou

Um, I'm getting a ton of remorse returns!. I do sell a lot of items in a higher return category. clothing, shoes. handbags. but geez. I take clear pictures. i list measurements. I understand, sometimes things don't fit right. that's fine. but tonight...

Resolved! I'm selling on Motors, buyer requests cancellation, scam?

I'm trying to sell a trailer on eBay, the auction ended and reserve was met. The buyer sent me an email saying he lives in Canada and would like to pick it up in a few weeks. I also got a cancellation request before I responded to his email. All the ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

30 free returns

Is it true that ebay will remove your top rated seller discounts and badge if you don't offer 30 free returns by June 1st?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 34 replies
  • 0 helpful

New to Ebay

Looking for some guidance, I'm new here to Ebay. I have a lightly used large format printer that I would like to sell on Ebay, I have an online business in NY, so I do collect tax. Do I have to collect tax on this used item? Or because it is used, I ...

WEB-2153128> Buy from another seller

Buyer get angry over shipping cost after paying. Why buy form a seller if you do not agree with shipping costs and/or at least have the smarts to contact the seller regarding shipping costs so the seller can review.I suggested, since she was so upset...

Adding INSULT to Injury.....Thanks ebay

I usually try to support ebay as best I can can, but when they step on my foot with steel toe boots...it hurts. Ebay removed a Black Americana cast iron bank several months ago, so I sold it at my yard sale and this yard sale buyer puts it back up fo...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors