Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Promoted listings policy update + ad-blocker hiding listings??

I've seen several reports on youtube and online that many browser ad-blockers will block promoted ebay listings. Currently when you promote a listing, you get a promoted listing and a duplicate listing that is not promoted. But with the scheduled cha...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 5 replies
  • 4 helpful

Buyers abusing cancelation to get free feedback

I know most of you will have noticed a huge increase in canceled transactions over the past year. My worst day was a month ago with 5 cancelations. I wont get started on the huge increase in fraudulent returns as that's a rant for another day.I've no...

Policy regarding PayPal payments: Verified? Paid with balance?

Sometimes I get warnings from PayPal that a buyer's payment may bounce. I'm guessing that they are paying with a credit card INSTEAD of with a PayPal balance. So how can I word my auction regarding payments so that it will be all encompassing enough ...

Sellers Level

almost a year ago, when we moved our warehouse, I had some items missing and unable to ship. I knew I fell below the level. and was at around %5...fast forward to the new report, after shipping, and no problems since April, and my rating yesterday wa...

print label

I can't find the fedex option to print label

eBay Appeals Rules in Favor of Buyer Even with Written Proof Buyer Is Lying

As I'm sure all of you already know, eBay's appeal process is completely unfair and just plain terrible. I sold a brand new textbook / access code package to a buyer. The book was still in it's original shrink wrap with the one-time-use access code i...

Shipping question on Yarn

Good Afternoon There used to be a crafting section here, but I don't see it anymore. Can any crafters/knitter/crocheters tell me if it would be acceptable to mail several skeins of yarn in a polly mailer as long as it is not overstuffed? Or would you...

How to change the duration of an auction?

Hi everyone, Haven't sold anything on ebay in over a year, and I come back and seems that everything has changed. HOW ON EARTH DO YOU CHANGE THE DURATION OF YOUR AUCTION? The selling page comes up, and it keeps saying my listing will be for 7 days. I...

Protecting the sellers from lying customers

We have had several lying and dishonest customers in the last few months and you can read where they tell us they just didnt like the part or ordered by mistake and want a refund.We do not give refunds or accept returns unless the part is bad, which ...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 19 replies
  • 13 helpful

eBay CEO Devin Wenig is stepping down as the company continues review of potential sale of assets

eBay announced on Wednesday that Devin Wenig, the president and CEO, is stepping down as the company moves forward with the potential sale of assets. Full article: https://www.cnbc.com/2019/09/25/ebay-ceo-devin-wenig-is-stepping-down-as-the-company-c...

My buyers are jumping through hoops to purchase from me, but why is this happening?

In the last few weeks, I have received numerous messages and buyer's notes about not being able to find my listings, not being able to pay for the purchase, and what seems to be duplicate purchases. At this point, I only have 4 ongoing listings for t...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors