Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 20 helpful

Used Auto Parts Listings:

I've noticed that I'll post an item that has a history of selling. I'll even price it cheaper. It won't sell. I look at the old listings a week later, and I can see that this same item has sold many times over and for more money. Some items that I've...

Ebay offsite marketing with Google

Thank you for reading this. I am thinking of trying eBay off-site marketing with google that is offered. I get very little action from the Ebay program ware you give them a percentage for exposure.My question is when you go to sign up it asks you a s...

Resolved! Can I ask for customers email address?

I sold a DVD recorder to a customer over a month ago. It was new but open in the original box. Still wrapped in plastic as was the remote and cables. I listed the item as new. In the description I listed what was included and that the box was open. T...

New batch told to post on the boards to boost sales?

I'm seeing so many random short posts without questions or issues to discuss. I guess there is a brand new batch of new eBay hopefuls that have been told to post on the boards to boost sales or boost their reputation selling.

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 5 replies
  • 2 helpful

What do I do when USPS loses my item?

I resell products which I purchase with my own money exclusively available from a grocery chain in my area and ship them to areas where they are not sold. Recently, three orders of mine (including shipping: $13.99, $41.99, $48) never arrived accordin...

Resolved! Something weird happing with my new listings…Preferences changing?

Starting this morning when Im creating a new listing, I’m getting something new. Under Preferences, Payments, there’s a statement in Green saying “EBay Managed Payments” followed by a long number. Under that, where it says “Immediate payment Requitre...

IMG_4603.jpeg
User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

"Your listing was removed: Item description policy"

Well, I'm thoroughly befuddled by this one. Ironically, I was just telling my wife that holiday weekends is usually when eBay flips the switch for AI bots to take over causing glitches. No less than an hour afterwards, I get a notice that an item was...

How to turn off automatic payments ?

Reading the forums, although sellers seem to really like automatic payments, many buyers don't. How to turn off automatic payments? Thank you. TammyNew Hampshire

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Page Not Responding When Editing Listing

I am not able to remove some of my item variations from my listing. I tried clicking the box with the item name as well as removing the listing name on the side but when I confirm it, the page keeps not responding. This has been going on for about a ...

Best December ever since 1999

I must say on and off ebay sales have boomed this Dec. We are very small sellers just trying to pay for sick animals and not cut into our Social Security checks, this was a wonderful end of the year for us. Even flea market sales have tripled, a frie...

Resolved! Someone sent me an offer on an identical item that I am selling

So, I have a question cause this is a first for me. I have something listed on ebay and someone sent me an offer for $35 for the exact same item. I accepted the offer thinking they were making ME an offer (because I have Or Best Offer) and now Ebay w...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 17 replies
  • 1 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors