cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best December ever since 1999

I must say on and off ebay sales have boomed this Dec. We are very small sellers just trying to pay for sick animals and not cut into our Social Security checks, this was a wonderful end of the year for us. Even flea market sales have tripled, a friend of mine has a brick and mortar gift shop she also had sales way above years past.

Economy is booming.

Thank you everyone and HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!!

Message 1 of 17
latest reply
16 REPLIES 16

Same Here.  This is the best 4th Quarter we have had on eBay in the 5 years we've been selling.  Couldn't be happier

Message 2 of 17
latest reply

Great to see all of these sellers having success!!! We need more successful sellers to chime in. Sure beats the glass half empty or the sky is falling ones we usually see around here.

Happy new year and a prosperous 2024!!!!!

Message 3 of 17
latest reply

Thank you for posting. 

Most people post here only to complain about low sales, and to blame eBay for every problem in their lives.  In fact, it's a hobby for some, who post nothing but whatever bad news they can find, and they do it month after month and year after year.

That makes it easy to get a skewed view of the eBay platform, but your post helps add some needed balance. 

Here's to a Happy and Prosperous 2024!

-

Message 4 of 17
latest reply

Congratulations to all of you!

I can't complain, things have been ok given how vertical a market my offerings now are.

Message 5 of 17
latest reply

@maxine*j ,

The worst part is when successful sellers here offer advice to help these folks they don't accept it or start ridiculing. 

Message 6 of 17
latest reply

December was a rather good month for me also.

Message 7 of 17
latest reply

Great to hear. Hope your 2024 proves the same. 

Posting ID
Message 8 of 17
latest reply

@animal-house-8  Glad to hear it! And Happy New Year to you as well! Here's wishing us all a happy, prosperous and healthy New Year! 

Message 9 of 17
latest reply

My Dec. sales were the first good month since. Feb. Hoping 2024 keeps going good for everyone.

Message 10 of 17
latest reply

I had a Very Good 4th Quarter, Much Better than expected, I Hope it spills over into the New Year!, Happy Prosperous New Year!!

Message 11 of 17
latest reply

@animal-house-8 

That post is delightful! Your reselling funds go to fostering animals, then I hope you make a million bucks in 24.

Bless you for what you do.

Message 12 of 17
latest reply

@animal-house-8 

Happy New Year and Congratulations on the sales!

Message 13 of 17
latest reply

@animal-house-8 congratulations! If I may ask, at what rate are you promoting your listings?

Message 14 of 17
latest reply

People generally come here when they have issues and need help and advice.  Its respect for this forum because they know they can get answers here or learn something, or even have their perspective and views straightened out if they maybe aren't looking at things totally correct.  People usually don't post here when things are well because you don't need advice when things are going well.

Either way, both types of posts are valid because that what the poster is experiencing.  

Message 15 of 17
latest reply