Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Increase my listing limit

How can I increase my listing limit? I send many time message on eBay support but they didn't answer me my any message. I am totally frustrated.

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer can not purchase any of my listings.

Buyer can not purchase any of the items I’ve listed. They have attempted to finalize payments on several of my listings that range from all different prices and they always get a checkout error that says we can’t process your payment. Try again, or s...

Missing Package?

Hi there, Ebay community. I don't ever go on this site, so I'm a very new seller; the only other product I've sold was four years ago. I decided to try my hand at selling again because I had a practically brand new Chromebook lying around that I didn...

Damaged item refunding

I'm a new seller. I have my first report, from a buyer, indicating an item arrived damaged. I've read the responses about the need to refund the buyer. However, from the pictures sent I'm wondering about the damage. The front of the item has wheels b...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 6 replies
  • 1 helpful

Listing w/ part numbers being flagged as "contact info" Whaaat?

Has anyone else encountered this? Our Business Industrial listings with the part number in the title line are being flagged by eBay as having "contact info or link to outside web-site". That's just crazy. How do you sell a part without listing the pa...

• 5 replies
  • 1 helpful

eBay lists taxes on our copy as revenue to us, so I'd have to pay more to the IRS. Any ideas?

A few days ago, eBay started listing the sales tax on the invoice, even though they collect it. It makes it appear as revenue to us (when it isn't), so I have to modify the amount when I enter it into my general ledger. Worse, I suspect they'll count...

ebay sales tax reporting change-2.jpg
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Refunded a buyer

Good Afternoon I sold a customer on march 26 ( order number 11-06802-68244) He contacted us to cancelled the order, I did already but I want to mame sure that he returns the item before he received his funds. Can you please help on how to fix it. The...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

timing auctions relative to payouts?

Do you have most success in auctions ending on a certain day relative to your payout? For the past 4-6 weeks I experimented with auctions by having them end only Thurs and Sundays. This works fine.....when Sunday orders are promptly paid for. When th...

User avatar by Guide
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Shipping

Hi guys, I'm sorry, im just learning. I don't know why my question didnt post? Just the statement afterwords did? I'm old LOL! and technology isn't my forte! Lol! Nursing is. My question is: I have a porcelain trinket box, approx 3oz. Should I mail i...

Confirming a buyer's address

I've learned along the way that throwing a buyer's or potential buyer's address into maps helps me get a sense of who I'm selling to. I don't do this on every sale, but the ones that seem fishy or ones where I can predict an annoyed buyer for whateve...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors