Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Resolved! How to set free shipping for international?

I listed product from the USA (ebay.com) and sell to international with free shipping. But As a user I choose Russia(ship to), Then my listing didn't show up on search result. Then I went to product link directly, so the listing said "May not ship to...

eBay refunding payments with NO return

Hello, I have been buying & selling on eBay since 2003. Been here for MANY changes, mostly bad for sellers. When enough buyers p!ss me off, I take a break. I've recently come back to selling & in the past 2 months I've had 2 "buyers" file a dispute f...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 9 replies
  • 2 helpful

New Ebay

I have been an Ebayer for several years and have found the recent changes have really put me in a bind.Is anyone else losing money on Ebay sales? Once Ebay takes it part out and then shipping, I am losing money on each order. I have raised my prices ...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 19 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Sharing links on FB

Hello there, Could someone tell me, if I share my listing on FB groups / Newsfeed, does it violates any eBay policies? I don't want to get suspended on eBay.

Resolved! Paypal confirmed address

I've recently listed some things and need to know if eBay still has the policy that it will refund any scammer that says that they didn't get the item due to them having it sent to an address not PayPal confirmed?

Store fees

On 4-1 I tried to change from a premium store to a basic store. They did it but not until 5-1. My billing date is the 15th so on the 16th I got my invoice for premium store from 4-16 thru 5-15. Should I pay it or wait for them to revise it on May 1st...

Returns - item damaged or not as described

How long does a buyer have to request a return for receiving a damaged item or "item not as described"? I got screwed over pretty badly by a buyer claiming the item was damaged when it arrived. The picture he sent me was of a completely different ite...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Wolf

Hello! I sold the item 153630780338, 153630697559, 153634869101, 153634855642, 313293758060, 313237738977, 313237736630, 313237720467, 402491599471, 402491606517 and sent it with DHL to the buyer. The buyer on April 1 opened a claim. the ebay decided...

Resolved! Possible scam?

OK, Here's a new one. I'm not sure if this is a scam or not, I received an order for an expensive item. The buyer paid through PayPal. His user name is a business. But the ship to address and the business address don't jive. The physical address is f...

Over / Under

Starting a pool. Monday - 2 sales. 1 on Wed. 1 on Thurs, 2 yesterday. Will it be over 2.5 today or under? lol Got to have a sense of humor about these things! Enjoy your weekend.

question about INR case and time limit

I have a question regarding a buyer who opened an item not received claim against me. The order was placed Feb 17, shipped Feb 17 and they opened the case April 13. The estimated delivery date was Feb 22. I was under the impression they were past the...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 23 replies
  • 0 helpful

Final Value Fees

Can someone explain the "final value fees" to me. My sales get assessed an Ebay fee (which I understabd is a % of the selling price) but then there seems to be this second "final value fee" charged. I don't understand? As you can tell I'm fairly new ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors