Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Negative feedback frombuyer

Sold an item new with tags. Buyer soon emailed that she just didn’t like the fit. Asked to return. I replied about my no return policy except for errors. She waited 42 days and said the item reeked of perfume. I refused agin to return. Scheduled a ne...

Seller chose local pickup, not picking up.

I sold a fairly expensive piece of music gear and the buyer did a "buy it now" and chose "Local Pickup". Their profile says that they're about 20 miles away from me. It's been 4 days now and everyday is a different reason why they cant come pick it u...

What exactly does a Starting price mean ?

I have items to sell but am unsure and can’t find out from eBay whether if I sell via an Auction the “ Starting Price” is the lowest price my item will be sold for if I haven’t got a “ reserve” price set. eBay simply answer in reply to the same quest...

How to show an item is sold

so i have sold my item... was pick up and now I need to show that the item is sold or remove it. How do i do this. another buyer is asking about it and saying they want to buy it.. need to show its now sold. Help please

Resolved! Listed Dimenisons of Merchandise is Presented Backwards

When a measurement is taken such as a sheet of paper the width is given first such as 8 inches and the length of the paper is given second which would be 11 inches. In my listings the length is given first 11 inches the the width is given second 8 in...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors