Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 22 helpful

give it up when too much competition?

I've been trying to sell audiobooks in a series with no luck. there are plenty of sold listings for decent money. But there are also hundreds of current listings and I can't find my listing in search to save my life. It only shows up at the bottom of...

User avatar by Guide
  • 35 replies
  • 0 helpful

Defect Removal for Weather Delays is Bogus

Had an item shipped out the next day and USPS SHOWED delay on the tracking. There was a major snow storm between WI and SC. EBay dinged me for late delivery and refused to remove delay defect. Their claim to remove fro weather is a bald faced lie.

eBay Lays Off ~1000 Employees, CEO Blames Macroeconomic Headwinds, Expenses Outpace Growth

Breaking news: eBay is laying off 1,000 employees, about 9% of workforce. CEO Jamie Iannone says headcount and expenses are outpacing growth. Exact details about specific areas affected have not been disclosed, so not sure what the impact on sellers ...

Resolved! Can't Find Option to Uncheck Immediate Payment...?

Total beginner here. I tried checking out multiple items from my listings to see if the combined shipping function works.Well, I get this little message: "You can't request combined shipping for items that require immediate payment. "Is this because,...

eBay suspendedy brand new account

Had an account in eBay for many years before I moved country. Created new account, posted a watch,.sold ,.shipped and now I'm.susoended because I am a risk to ebay? No warnings non nothing, straight up suspension, called them and they said I'm banned...

Does E-Bay know who pays their bills?

I have been on and off E-bay for about 20 years now. In the past there was a relationship between buyer and seller where you could leave neutral or negative feedback if the case warranted. A buyer non payment was Negative feedback and the seller coul...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 12 replies
  • 1 helpful

Thoughts on partial refunds?

Hi all,I just offered a buyer a full refund once I receive the item. They countered with a 40% refund. To be clear it's not a lot of money but after all is said and done I'll make a dollar. I've never had this before on the selling end. Is there a ge...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors