Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Edit Variations Page Wont Load

The issue start happening for few hours ago. When click on "Edit" Variations on "Revise your listing" mode, the page does not load and display empty page. Anyone else run into the issue?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Slow sales

Anyone experiencing slower than usual sales?

• 39 replies
  • 10 helpful

Listing not showing in search

Hi, Having sold about 40-50 items on eBay, don’t know what amount considers you a new seller, since first starting all of my listing immediately show up and receive 100-120 views and after having two items posted for a day, I’m not able to see on eBa...

Resolved! Reserves

When a buyer asks what the reserve is, should I reply?

Resolved! UK Based Trusted Virtual Assistance Service

I am currently operating part time (around my full time job) as a Virtual Assistant for a few Ebay businesses. After 25 years in full time employment, I am considering expanding my virtual assistant services & going full time. Just trying to gauge th...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Conflicting Medical Policy

I'm just wondering if anyone has any idea if foot crutches are allowed on Ebay or not? The Ebay medical policy states:"The following items can be sold:Over-the-counter (OTC) medical devices"Although, I have tried selling things that can commonly be s...

Resolved! Outbidding

God day. I wanted to let you know that you are losing money due to an eBay process. Today I did not win an auction due to a bid submitted after the displayed (On my end) end of the auction. I would have bid more than my maximum bid if I had known tha...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 30 replies
  • 0 helpful

Edit

Edit button not working on listings & drafts.

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Non Payers

I have only been selling for 3 months and I have had 8 bidders that never paid. Does anyone have advice? Is this normal? It is really making me angry and the items are tied up for days with no potential to sell.

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Disappearing listings "old thread"

The moderator closed the previous thread less than 3 hours after the last post. What?? Anyway, listings are still disappearing. I just had to relist 8-10 collectibles since they were magically gone off my active listings. How has this issue not been ...

Resolved! Seller feedback

What's the point of making a seller feedback before you start selling?

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

order problem

My customer wants to cancel his order but he doesn't know how to cancel his order by himself. What should I do? If I cancel my order will it affect my sales account?

Most Marked as Helpful Authors