Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

The future of NON promoted listings - the future is now?

I have seen many mention a slow down in sales since 2020. I have never used promoted listings as I don't desire to give eBay more of my profits. I am wondering...if you don't promote listings as seller could this be why there is a slow down in sales?...

New Tax Obligations for Us Small Sellers

So millionaires can move their money around and avoid paying any Income tax while we (the lowly Ebay sellers) get taxed for anything and everything over $600 in a taxable year. How nice. I have been selling on Ebay for 10 years trying to supplement m...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 60 replies
  • 3 helpful

Resolved! Can we sell mystery boxes.

can we sell mystery boxes. Like we don't say what really in side the box. and when buyers buy it we click item randomly and send it. I think that's new to eBay and its good selling tip. I thinks gonna be fun to eBay buyers and also sellers.what polic...

Resolved! Items Location

Should all of our items be listed as one point of sale when posting the location of sales items Is it a violation of the law if there are multiple outlets?

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Buyer wants to cancel $775 order, no funds available...

Hello,I woke up to having a $775 order, only to see that the buyer stated their 15 year old bought it and didn't know what they were doing. When I tried to cancel, I see that I don't have the money to refund them (Ebay managed payments has their mone...

Screenshot_2021-06-04 Seller Hub Your financial summary eBay.png
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 36 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! We restricted your account for no reason SR#

Hello eBayers! First, I got this error message from ebay: " Restore your selling privileges: Action requiredWe restricted your account because we noticed activity that we believe is a risk to our community. This restriction means the following: - You...

Download copies of my unsold listings? Is it possible?

I have searched the boards and other resources online but can't seem to find a proper answer. Most responses have outdated information or the links they say to click do not appear on my ebay interface. The question is am I able to download all my uns...

True View 3 D I WANT IT!!!!

WHAT a great idea! I have been wanting to do a 360 spin on my jewelery items for a long time. I hope they make this available to us for this as well as the sneakers. Having great pictures and presentations is crucial on here and makes the sale.

eBay Destroys another Seller Tool

eBay has a seller tool in seller hub that allows seller's to keep item listing and adjust inventory amounts. This allows you to have 0 or any amount above 0 items for sale to be in active listings. This is great for many reasons such as seasonal item...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! iPhone shipped. Never received.

I sold an iPhone back in September. They paid no problem. Shipped no problem. Never thought anything else about it. Just over 60 days after it was shipped I get a note from the buyer saying it never arrived. Tracking says that it never arrived. Never...

Offering free shipping, then sell it in California

I try to offer free shipping as much as possible and most of my sales are not California leaving my shipping cost relatively fair with what I set my price at. How do you handle offering FS to customers and keep the product at a reasonable selling rat...

Resolved! How to add more quantity for the variation style listing ?

Hello All, I have a listing that sold all of the items of single variation styles. Now its quantity shows as 0. How to revise the listing to add more quantity for that variation type? Any help would be great. I have gone through the Revise listing we...

od_home_0-1639034136009.png
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors