cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Listing not showing in search

Hi, 

Having sold about 40-50 items on eBay, don’t know what amount considers you a new seller, since first starting all of my listing immediately show up and receive 100-120 views and after having two items posted for a day, I’m not able to see on eBay.com and no other account is able to view without me sending direct link and they have 0 views and 0 watchers. This is just odd because it happen out of no where. I did end listing today and relist so will give it 24hrs but will update if that doesn’t work. Please let me know if any suggestions!

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

I'm seeing 16 listings in your name.

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

See 16 current listings, but do not see the Nike Dunk's yet - hopefully they will index and appear within 24 hrs.

....... "The Ranger isn't gonna like it Yogi"......... Boo-Boo knew what he was talking about!

Posting ID Only.......
Yes, I have no Bananas, only Flamethrowers.......
Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Yes, that’s what it shows everyone but for me there are 18 listings. Two of which are not appearing.

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Indeed. We will see.

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

New listings can take up to 24 hours to be indexed and appear in search. If you revise a listing before it appears, it goes to the back of the line.

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Correct. Going to wait it out and see if that’s the issues. Just odd because sometimes I post items and they’ll sale within 30 minutes of posting, so weird for it to occur out the blue.

Message 8 of 8
latest reply