Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Past auctions

Is there a way to look up past auction closing bids for a specific item . I do not want to pay for a service like Worthpoint. I can not find any examples on the web except this service shows one.

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Auction listing receiving best offers, not bids

I have an auction listing that repeatedly receives "best offers", but not actual bids. The offers are always significantly higher than the "BIN" price. I believe that these are from scammers, and twice, Ebay has cancelled the offers, for which I was ...

Change sending offer time limit

Is there a way to change how long an offer is sent to a buyer? I’ve received offers that are good for 24 hours from sellers but every time I send an offer to buyers they last 48 hours, which is often too long

Combining 2 separate orders to the same purchaser

A buyer bought 2 identical items within 15 minutes of each other. I selected combine order as I was printing the label since they were going to the same address. eBay only paid me for one of the items instead of both. Anyone know why that might be?

Now What ?????

I've checked 5 sellers and see the below on listings.......could some check and see if they see the same or if it's my browser problem? There is no way a buyer can see their shipping cost on the listing........Shipping cost does show in search result...

Screenshot (280).png Screenshot (279).png
User avatar by Rockstar
  • 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

Dear Ebay, Stop Threatening Me

Threatening that you won't let me sell is toothless and stupid when I have clearly quit listing anything for sale. Threatening that you will steal my money is equally toothless and miopic when I have clearly written off the ten dollars you or so that...

TRADING CARD SELLING CATEGORIES

I've been on eBay for 20+ years. Some time ago, the trading card categores were ALL COMBINED into one. Now ebay has automatically re-assigned all my listings to a "new" more specific category, which will require a re-do of every listing because the c...

Reports with eBay fee's

Can someone tell me where to find the total amount of fee's paid for a month period? The basic statement gives you total shipping labels and other fee's (Add fee's) but I do not see total fee's paid. My advanced statement is 120 pages and rather not ...

How Can I protect myself from OG eBay Trolls

I have been a seller on eBay for 1 day, I try to maintain a high level of integrity and have a 100% feedback rating (by default). I had a bogus claim filed against me, with over $5,000 in goods removed from the marketplace that went through the ebay ...

Screenshot 2022-07-09 062513.png 5.jpg Screenshot 2022-07-09 062418.png 7.jpg

Resolved! Sales Tax

I'm new to selling on e-bay and a little confused. There's two ways to list your item. Quick listing tool or business listing tool. Apparently if you use the business listing tool you can imput sales tax. I thought sales tax is automatically charged ...

return

ok so i have had a customer buy several items they all have came back return to sender undeliverable address and they will not answer there messages i send them and if they do give me correct adress how do i get them to pay postage again its been ove...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors