Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

I can not click items in menu

Hi dears clever boys and girls from ebay, I can NOT access to my ebay account. It is NOT possible to clickthe item in menu: Personal Information and Privacy / Personal Information.If I click to "Personal Information" using my mouse nothing happen.Sev...

Too high selling fee

Hello,eBay sales commissions take commissions beyond imagination. I don't want to use it anymore. If someone makes a website like eBay for a low fee, they'll all move there.

Email in eBay Android app

If I'm using the email editor in the eBay app, and the screen orientation changes from landscape to portrait, whatever I've typed is gone.

User avatar by Scout
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Is the Offers Sent Status/History page gone now??

I've looked everywhere and can't find a link to the page where you can see which items you've sent out offers to watchers for, how many people you sent them to, which offers are expired, been declined, how many days are left on current ones, etc. Thi...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Sales tax

Why are sellers being charged 12% commission on sales tax?Makes no sense to me.

Item Returned; Cannot get response from buyer

I received a sold item back a few weeks ago marked "Return to Sender; Attempted, not know. Unable to Forward." I have sent the buyer two messages a week apart and have not received a response. Is there any specific policy in this case? Do I just refu...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

I'm not allowed to sell electric knives??

For the second time my listing for an electric slicing knife, the kind with moving serrated blades has been pulled down by eBay. Yet when I do a search for one of these literally thousands of them come up. WHY??

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Check your math against EBays

The suggestion that a company who is complacent in their ways is a company that answers to their customers while managing the customers money with we have done enough and we do not do that, when you find errors in their favor they dont produce any au...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors