Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 24 helpful

Ebay is charging 50% final fees! How is that fair?

I’ve read all the prior kumbaya responses justifying Ebay charging the final fee based on sale price plus shipping, but let’s just tell it like it is. At first Ebay’s auto listing was putting things I list with a suggested starting auction of $.99. W...

Resolved! Sellers on eBay selling items they have already sold over and over and over.

Can anyone tell me, in a coherent fashion, how certain sellers on eBay can sell their items over and over and over?I’ve seen multiple (many) sellers do this. At least one has sold the same item over seven times and still counting.All bids, from these...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 14 replies
  • 1 helpful

Ebay removed my ability to get call back

I have been selling on ebay for years I had almost 1800 positive feedbacks until I got an unfair negative. Immediatly I no longer had the option of having them call me back. I cannot even get a way to email them. Do they remove this ability to get ca...

Sales to Wilmington, DE

Hi all! I have sold and sent two packages to a Wilmington, DE address and have an offer for an item currently for another item. They have all been cassette tapes and three different buyers with the package going to the same address but with a differe...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Buyers that use negative Feedback to get a free item

This post is less of a question and more of a rant and also giving advice to people to not give in to these types of buyers. A buyer filed an INAD and all she said in the comments was "Return/Refund". I have free returns so the label was automaticall...

"eBay Managed Seller Program" what is this, does it exist??

Hello, I have received a phone call from a ladyshe said I am selected to participate in the "eBay Managed Seller Program"she will be my account mangerThen I have received a email from her with a link to a page ( which seems ebay ) I am not sure if I ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 33 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Ebay seller started a RETALIATORY Order/Return because he lost a case against us (Done it Before!)

i had a problem with a seller that we bought an item from, the item wasdefective so we returned it, the seller started a false claim that the item was damaged by us and ebay sided with us. Then the seller made an orderfrom us, we did not noticed this...

RETALIATION.png

Shipping taxes

I have been a member for many years, there has been many changes now I see that eBay is shipping with the total of a sale. This is not right as it is a separate entity We should only be taxed on the sale of the item we are selling tell me do you agre...

Account suspended indefinitely due to friends mistake

My account was suspended indefinitely a couple months ago due to ebay trying to correlate a friends account with mine. He was suspended due to not meeting the age policy at the time and is now banned forever. I do not see why I have to be suspended a...

Anyone ever won a payment dispute with this reason?

"They are requesting $22.46 back and the reason for this dispute is that the item doesn't match the description in your listing."I know I've gotten this reason for payment disputes before, but I can't remember if I challenged and/or won. Has anyone h...

difficulty entering price/shipping cost

Why has Ebay NOT fixed the problem with keying in selling price and shipping cost when listing an item? Driving me NUTS!!!!!!! Have to keep clicking over and over to get numbers to show.

Why did eBay stop instant pay for sellers??

I now know why!! eBay keeps our payments for 7 to 10 days so they can collect the interest, take their fee's and ruin a seller's positive selling and shipping status. I have been bamboselled by 2 buyers who got refunds and eBay, despite my protests, ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors