Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

grey

why are some words in grey, instead of black, showing up on my seller page? The number for "Views" is a light grey. The words for tracking on the sold page are grey. I couple of other things. Are they trying to save on black ink? I don't like it,,,,a...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 11 replies
  • 1 helpful

eBay's COWARDLY financial institution policy

I sold an item in July of 2022. 5 months later the buyer filed a dispute with his financial institution claiming it did not come as described. I disputed with very specific details stating this buyer was full of crap. OF COURSE, the financial institu...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 70 replies
  • 6 helpful

Partial Refund

If a customer received something of less quality than I wanted to provide, how do I provide a partial refund to him.

How would you proceed with this buyer

Sometimes I get buyers who message me about an issue with the item they received but don't mention anything else. The message can be taken as an FYI if you don't try to read between the lines.Anyhoo, so this buyer complained about a clothing she rece...

s-l1600.jpg

Retraction of bid

I had a bidder retract his/her bid with justification that I had changed something in the listing.I never changed anything on the listing. I have never had this happen to me. What are the ramifications of this bidder making a false claim against the ...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Classified Ads

Could someone please tell me how/where to list an item as a classified ad? The eBay info says that I can choose Classified Ad in the format section of the listing, but I'm only offered Fixed Price or Auction-Style. I've spent 30 minutes searching eBa...

The math doesn't add up

So I made a sale on an item recently for $180. The buyer agreed to pay for shipping. The shipping he paid for was $29.25. eBay's cut from the taxes was $13.60. That's all fine and dandy. I paid for the shipping label(as I understand the shipping paym...

Resolved! Unfortunately, we can't provide our services to customers located in Luhansk or Donetsk

I have been selling on eBay since early 2019, have about 400 sales and almost 200 feedbacks. I live and have lived all the time in Ukraine, in the Donetsk region (the part of it that is not part of the recognized Donetsk or Lugansk Republic (DNR). Mo...

Items taken down as counterfeit incorrectly without the ability to prove they are in fact authentic

Hello, Please can someone give me an advice on what to do. Since January about once a month I have a random item that is removed as counterfeit. This is not a vera warning, it is not coming from the company that manufactures the item, it is coming fr...

How do you guys itemize your 1099k?

Since we will most likely all be sent a 1099k, how do you all itemize it? CAN you even itemize it if you have less than 12k in yearly expenses for your business or will you be forced into a standard deduction that may/may not hurt your profit/loss fo...

Resolved! Feedbacks

It is great to receive good feedback from buyers. What is your experience with that?

Most Marked as Helpful Authors