Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 20 helpful

eBay Certified Refurbished - only 14 day returns?

I thought in order to qualify for eBay's new vetting program for refurbished items you had to offer free 30 day returns? eBay is currently promoting this deal where you can get a free eBay gift card with purchase of select refurb phones directly from...

banner2.jpg listing1.jpg FAQ.jpg returns1.jpg

Why is ebay taking so much out of my payments?

Look at this.. I sold this laptop for $140 + $20 for shipping... Why did ebay take my entire shipping fee out of my final fees? The last time I sold an item on here for $32 + $5 for shipping they took out the $5 for shipping.. Why is this? What is th...

Capture.JPG

Buyer claims i sold him 'fake' item - not true

Hi community! I recently sold some Y-3 gloves (quite expensive gloves from a designer brand) Actually I work for the company that produces them and can vouch for their authenticity. In addition to this, I have the original receipt from when I bought ...

ripped off

EBAY has become a rip off business. and will drain your account, like they do to me put them out of business.democratic Californians scammers.

User avatar by Explorer
  • 18 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Item Damaged During Shipping

A buyer received her package today and it arrived broken. Item was broken by USPS. She didn’t file a claim, but messaged me requesting a full refund. She sent pictures and clearly damaged during shipping. I’m happy to refund. However, I can only refu...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Sales ? Where did they go?

Wow! Been selling on Ebay for 20 years and NEVER did I list 250 items without a single buyer. That is amazing. I had a great month last month so I can't complain, but I can notice the total absence of collector sales this month.Time to rethink this w...

User avatar by Guide
  • 24 replies
  • 2 helpful

Resolved! Net profit that includes shipping cost?

Am I blind or is there no way to see transaction totals that also subtract a sellers shipping cost when showing a breakdown? The immediate table after sale seems to just show fees. And I have to go to transactions to see it all and do some math. Ther...

USPS tracking hasn't updated for more than 10 days

The package was shipped on Nov 25th with priority mail, and last update showed "In Transit, Arriving Late" on Dec 1st. Buyer is request for refund now. I tried to claim a lost package and got refused because it's still "in transit". What can I do?tha...

Account Below Standard due to normal life events - Remedy?

I'm a part time seller that has had good success with my Ebay "side hustle". My current Ebay account is 24 years old. I've always maintained good metrics until recently. Unfortunately, I'm going through a tumultuous divorce. It was necessary for me t...

International scammers doing return fraud

I am so tired of this return system eBay has. I keep getting order from different buyers in S.Korea and Eastern European regions. They have their items sent to freight forwarders. Then they open a return request. They don't use eBay's return label as...

Cannot cancel order: printed label after cancellation

I have an order I cannot cancel. I have a "Buy It Now" listing. I received an order and the buyer paid. While I was purchasing the UPS label, the buyer canceled. I then printed out the label not knowing they canceled.I went to approve the cancelation...

Resolved! Offers to viewers?

I receive offers occasionally from sellers when all I did was view the item. How do I do this to people who have viewed my items? All I see is the ability to send offers to "watchers"

Most Marked as Helpful Authors