cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

URGENT! Any Sellers having trouble getting Tracking/Delivery or package location info??Covid19??

URGENT! Any Sellers having trouble getting Tracking/Delivery or package location info??Covid19??

I can not afford to have EBAY chargeback all my recent sales cuz the buyer is not getting their product!

I sent an email to Ebay...ANYONE ELSE experiencing this? Thank you, Todd

Message 1 of 18
latest reply
17 REPLIES 17

Re: URGENT! Any Sellers having trouble getting Tracking/Delivery or package location info??Covid19??

Nope.  no troubles so far............

Message 2 of 18
latest reply

Re: URGENT! Any Sellers having trouble getting Tracking/Delivery or package location info??Covid19??

in my limited experience selling, it's not related to covid-19...just USPS SOP

Message 3 of 18
latest reply

I have four packages in the mail right now and all of them are showing up-to-date tracking.

Message 4 of 18
latest reply

No. Everything is fine here.

Message 5 of 18
latest reply

I shipped about 40 packages this week and have no idea where they are,I do not see the point in looking at tracking.

there are also those sellers who are the opposite of me,they will hunt down a package they think might arrive late and actually contact the buyer to let them know,what are they letting the buyer know,that they are trying to transfer there anxiety onto a buyer.I think some sellers have too much time on there hands and just look for problems

thats my mini rant about tracking

Germantown proud Germantown strong
up the whiskey hickon
moving right along
Message 6 of 18
latest reply

I just have to ask,are you looking at tracking on the order details page,is that the problem or is it the carriers page.Sometimes ebays tracking is out of synch with whoever you used for shipping.I think I used to use 17 track or something like that,I found them to be the best at digging up info that ebay did not show

Germantown proud Germantown strong
up the whiskey hickon
moving right along
Message 7 of 18
latest reply

I've sold a few items this week... have received regular 2-day service on my First Class and even had a 3-Day Priority (Tennessee to Oklahoma) delivered in 2 days. Go USPS!!!

Message 8 of 18
latest reply

@trepp252561 wrote:

My last dozen packages - including those mailed to day - all have acceptance scans, departed scans,  and in transit scans. 

Message 9 of 18
latest reply

yup - last week it's been horrible - think it's a PO thing not an ebay thing

Message 10 of 18
latest reply

@trepp252561 wrote:

No. My selling account is going just fine. No tracking problems.

@trepp252561 wrote:

I can not afford to have EBAY chargeback all my recent sales cuz the buyer is not getting their product!

I sent an email to Ebay...ANYONE ELSE experiencing this? Thank you, Todd

Ebay isnt going to charge back any of your sales. Your buyer could file an Item not received if the package isnt delivered by the last estimated date but I havent seen anything that bad. When did you mail your packages? What does the tracking show right now? Go to usps.com to look it up. Dont go by the Ebay status because that tends to lag behind.

Message 11 of 18
latest reply

YES AND YES ... COMING AND GOING!

I received 2 notices that my one purchase was received and it was not.  When I checked the tracking on the 2 notices one went Illinois and one went to Michigan ... for my one purchase, I'M IN OHIO.   I checked with seller and he said the wrong number was uploaded and I would get the package tomorrow, and I did. I also vaguely remember eBay announcement about tracking numbers, seems like ages ago, like 2 weeks?

Yesterday I had a sale, I took it to the post office Priority shipping at 9:30-10am in Ohio.  The purchaser received an e-mail notice from e-Bay that their package was delivered at about 3pm the same day ... in California.  Obviously Ohio to California in 2 hours does not happen.

So the computer glitch is either happening at eBay or the USPS.      

Message 12 of 18
latest reply

...on behalf of all USPS hard workers , clerks and carriers, I thank you for your support...greatly appreciate it...!

Message 13 of 18
latest reply

...not eBay but USPS...

...probably some new hiring clerks just started their careers on the first day...so scanner was wrongful set up for pick-up item as "Prepaid Acceptance"...

Message 14 of 18
latest reply

Packages are being stolen left and right at USPS Distribution Centers. Employees are aware that many packages contain respiratory masks, and these masks are being sold at a premium, therefore the postal employees are rehoming your packages. I have been a victim a few times, but this last time I couldn't handle it anymore. I have COPD and asthma, spent the little money I had to get at least somewhat good 300 reuse disposable masks. After a two week wait for what should have been 3-4 days, finally a case was opened, outcome was package lost or stolen.  I asked Postal manager for status in writing, he was honest and stated that he felt the package had been for its contents.

Message 15 of 18
latest reply