cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

URGENT! Any Sellers having trouble getting Tracking/Delivery or package location info??Covid19??

URGENT! Any Sellers having trouble getting Tracking/Delivery or package location info??Covid19??

I can not afford to have EBAY chargeback all my recent sales cuz the buyer is not getting their product!

I sent an email to Ebay...ANYONE ELSE experiencing this? Thank you, Todd

Message 1 of 18
latest reply
17 REPLIES 17

Re: URGENT! Any Sellers having trouble getting Tracking/Delivery or package location info??Covid19??

The USPS untrustworthy employees are scanning, shaking, and opening boxes on the pretext of contraband and suspicious content in order to see what they can scavenge. Bills of Lading/ Inventory and custom labels state what is in the package. They are shaking and listening for the sound of plastic or cellophane bags. The USPS Distribution Centers like in Las Vegas, NV ("The Hole") has a long time theft ring.
Message 16 of 18
latest reply

Re: URGENT! Any Sellers having trouble getting Tracking/Delivery or package location info??Covid19??

I am finding the same here in North Dallas! Guess insurance is now mandatory!#? Bless you and stay safe cuz this is more than justasprain!
Message 17 of 18
latest reply

Having a few problems getting items...I'm on the west coast and item went from Reno to Illinois, not sure why. USPS rural carrier then put note on another delivery Sat that driveway was blocked, after dropping off 2 other packages. They did deliver it Sunday.

I have 2 other packages out there somewhere. One of the sellers is working with their shipping dept, and the other never answered so I opened a query.

We are keeping a close eye on our deliveries. It's fairly peaceful where we are but things can change very fast in an emergency. Stay safe everyone.
Message 18 of 18
latest reply