cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Its Not You, It's Us

Anyone else getting this message when trying to access seller hub?  Reboot, logout, different browser, nothing works.

mcucinella_0-1663202474301.png

Message 1 of 20
latest reply
19 REPLIES 19

Its Not You, It's Us

Affirmative, I had to google to get in here.

Message 2 of 20
latest reply

Its Not You, It's Us

Yep....

Message 3 of 20
latest reply

Its Not You, It's Us

Yes, I am seeing the same thing. Earlier it was happening on the home page but I could access my seller hub, now the home page seems to be working but now the seller hub isn't working. I expect a quick fix, but who knows?

Message 4 of 20
latest reply

Its Not You, It's Us

Same here.

Message 5 of 20
latest reply

Its Not You, It's Us

Yes, I am seeing that as well. I guess it's time for a break...lol.

Message 6 of 20
latest reply

Its Not You, It's Us

I get rhino often  for all parts of ebay from signing to to editing listings. ebay is  going downward with it's 3rd world country software

Message 7 of 20
latest reply

Its Not You, It's Us

Yes same here....talking to a rep now, they don't seem to know what's going on!

Message 8 of 20
latest reply

Its Not You, It's Us

Using bookmarks..........no problems with getting to the boards, selling hub, home page...........

Message 9 of 20
latest reply

Its Not You, It's Us

"...they don't seem to know what's going on!"

Not surprised, lol.

Message 10 of 20
latest reply

Its Not You, It's Us

me too...i got the robot, got in then kicked out of the sandbox again...

Message 11 of 20
latest reply

Its Not You, It's Us

yes for some time now - is there some other way to get into our drafts?  <waah> worked all day to get new auctions up tonite and now I can't get it done.  

It appears the buying section is ok.

Message 12 of 20
latest reply

Its Not You, It's Us

Seller Hub is down... I was about to make the same post about 20 minutes ago.  That's how long I have been seeing it.  I have sold 1 item so at least that is happening.

Glad to know they know about it... now to fix it 🖥

Message 13 of 20
latest reply

Its Not You, It's Us

Yes, I found a way to access my drafts but not sure if I dare resume them. On the top right of the home screen is "Sell"

casprrr_0-1663203807066.png

That should take you to your active listings (this seems to be working) and from the column on the left you can select "Drafts" and it should take you to them.

casprrr_1-1663203931201.png

I just don't think I trust eBay enough right now, until this issue is fixed, to try resuming my drafts. I'm going to wait until the issue is fixed.

Message 14 of 20
latest reply

Its Not You, It's Us

This is weird, but after getting this message yet again, I clicked on the "Go to Homepage" link, and tried again. Voila, I got into my Seller Hub! 😁
You may have to try a couple of times, when I went back and tried again I had to click on "Selling" twice before I got into my hub.

Message 15 of 20
latest reply