Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Ebay helps buyers commit fraud by lying about returns to get refunds.

Ebay allows buyers to commit fraud by opening a return and saying saying their item is broken or not as described. Ebay then gives the buyer a full refund no matter what. Reporting a buyer seems useless also. Ebay clearly does not care about its sell...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 42 replies
  • 12 helpful

Seller Feedback Visible To Everyone Won't Toggle On

Hey All - Looking at my own Seller Feedback Profile, I am unable to toggle "Visible To Everyone" to 'On'.When I click the "Information" icon, I get the message, "You are unable to change your comments visibility because you have active listings." Yes...

Resolved! Buyer claims unable to buy a posted item and requests my account preference be changed - Scam?

Got an email from a potential buyer , here is her/his partial message ..., I recently tried to purchase but encountered an error that prevented me from doing so. Subsequently, I reached out to the customer service, who explained that the problem lies...

It's Time to Verify Sellers

It's time for eBay to have some verification process that sellers have what they publicly claimed to have for sale. This nonsense of having people coming on their site and listing things they don't have is killing the spirit of online shopping...even...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 130 replies
  • 4 helpful

Service Metrics - A Scam that will soon cost eBay greatly

You have lost more market share than you can count, and the fact that you are still implementing deceitful ways to steal from the few good sellers you have left just shows your lack of business acumen. We have given you guys every chance to do the ri...

Ebay Fees are rip-off

Beware Ebay charges 13% (not a little over 12% as stated in the fee calculations, which I read carefully) on the entire amount INCLUDING shipping! It's a joke. The seller will always end up paying out of their pocket for postage. I sold an item for £...

I need some help ...

I need to ask the community yet again for some help. I sold an item that was set as "local pick up" but the buyer and I agreed on shipping the item for $90. The buyer bought the item but I forgot to add the extra shipping fee. So whats the best way t...

Another Day in Paradise.......

It is getting bad...this morning I generated two new listings with ebay items numbers...however they do not appear anywhere and doing a search on ebay general it show zero result for the item numbers, and in the store refreshing on the newly listed t...

Need help with identification please

This is from Smith Phillips and is semi-porcelain.I just don't know what to call it. It would be ok to use as a mug but the scalloped edges would feel weird. It has the slightest of spouts so a creamer?I've checked here and 2 other places plus Google...

P5130016.JPG P5130021.JPG P5130020.JPG
User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

I mixed up 2 orders and shipped to wrong buyers...

After selling on eBay since 1999, both my personal and business account, I finally did it. I mixed up 2 orders. Both gray colored clothing items, but I could swear I processed the first one before I even pulled the second one. Apparently not....Well,...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors