cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone else on DAILY payments not get paid today like they normally would?

I just spent an extremely frustrating hour, mostly on hold, with my bank, only to finally have the problem blamed on Ebay.  Normally when ebay sends available funds to me over the weekend (Saturday and/or Sunday, in this case both), it shows up as deposited and available in my bank account Monday, no later than 12:00 PM, usually 11:05 AM for some reason.  But today there's nothing, not even 'pending' deposits from Ebay, and this wasn't a holiday weekend or anything.  The overseas phone reps for my bank (repS, plural, because they transferred me from one to the next) said Ebay has not sent funds, period.  But here in my Payments page, it shows FUNDS SENT at 2:00 AM on both Saturday and Sunday mornings, same as usual.  

So I am just wondering if anyone else on daily payments did not see an expected deposit in their bank today.    I am not about to endure the grief of getting hold of another overseas rep (this time for Ebay) saying "Okay Ma'am" over and over, and then tell me it's my bank, not Ebay.  

Swear to god, it is the year two-thousand and twenty-two, a computer can process a bazillion calculations per second and transmit them via internet in that same second, yet when it comes to money there is no reliability or predictability.  

Message 1 of 165
latest reply
164 REPLIES 164

Re: Anyone else on DAILY payments not get paid today like they normally would?

I got the Friday payout on Monday but as of Tuesday morning I have not gotten Saturday, Sunday, or Monday's payout.  We'll see tomorrow if I get Tuesday's payout....

Message 46 of 165
latest reply

And then what do you do when that occurs on the weekly issue? Not a solution. 

Message 47 of 165
latest reply

Delete.

Message 48 of 165
latest reply

I am also MISSING A DEPOSIT from Sept 17th, shows as sent on EBAYS end but NEVER DEPOSITED, also even more disturbing is I was supposed to receive a payment from Sept. 18th for $22.69 yet $24.63 is showing as deposited in my bank account? WRONG AMOUNT, Yes in my favor but What the hell is going on here?

Message 49 of 165
latest reply

I also called for same issue. Daily payouts here. 17-18 are ‘missing’ the tech i spoke too says to call and notify them sooner than later. You will need payout id and bank.

Message 50 of 165
latest reply

It's Tuesday morning and I am MISSING a PAYMENT and I had another WRONG DEPOSIT AMOUNT SENT from a DIFFERENT DEPOSIT!

Message 51 of 165
latest reply

I get payouts on Monday all the time.

Message 52 of 165
latest reply

Same here. It's kinda unnerving that this happened actually. Where's all the money? Does eBay have it or the banks? Is someone making interest on all this money? What if it takes days or weeks to fix? 

Message 53 of 165
latest reply

I have also not received my Saturday or Sunday payouts, but I did receive my Monday one this morning. Very concerning since they are very high dollar amounts. I intend to call ebay support as well.

Message 54 of 165
latest reply

Last year it was ADYEN emptying sellers bank accounts over a weekend for thousands of dollars for hundreds of sellers over on ETSY and now they are not sending sellers here monies due from the weekend. Someone should start investigating them for fraud.

Message 55 of 165
latest reply

Its MY Money and I want it Now!

😲🏦

Message 56 of 165
latest reply

Same issue here! I did not get my deposit today from my weekend sales even though ebay show the transfer was made. I thought it was a bank issue until I came here. Not good! Ebay better fix ASAP.

Message 57 of 165
latest reply

I called them and they admitted, in an ebay way, that there is an issue.  I was told it would be resolved soon.

what soon means is anyone's guess.

Message 58 of 165
latest reply

Hi Devon 

That link you gave is nonsense. 

I typed in my info and it said... we don't recognize this transaction 

From your sales!

What!!!

Come on....

Please this should not be happening.

We need better help here.

Message 59 of 165
latest reply

Thanks Devon, hope they get them sent before I start bouncing payments. We have to wait 3 days for those Tuesday deposits.

Message 60 of 165
latest reply