Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Shopping Cart Checkout not working.

Just tried to purchase 7 items using the shopping cart to the tune of about $150.00. Everytime I try and checkout, I get an error message saying "! Something went wrong. Please try to check out again." I have tried multiple times. Logged out and in e...

Ebay motor vehicle listings - compatibility's removing themselves at random times in the day.

We've been listing clutch kits on eBay since 2019. I then signed up to a service called "Auctivia" not knowing that it would have cleared every compatibility on our listing for some reason, but this wasn't too big of a deal as we discovered how to li...

New label printing workflows removed irregular package option, but it is still needed!

Title says it all; notice how in the new label printing workflows there is no option/checkbox/etc to indicate that you have an irregular shaped (Nonrectangular as the USPS likes to refer to them) package. This is a really significant problem because ...

Listings not appearing on my store, i have more than 40 items. It shows zero

Please someone help, items not showing up on my store, even though i have more than 40 items listed.. It shows individually by search, or if i send link to someone.. But if buyers click on "See seller other items" , It shows zero... Called ebay many ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay pages not loading

I can see that many other people are having similar problems as we are. For several weeks now, various pages take too long to respond. On Chrome, you get ERR_TIMED_OUT. We started seeing this first when we tried to go to messages, then it spread to i...

Closing a manual Unpaid Item Case...

There are now 3 separate topics this am on how to close a Manual unpaid item case. I had this happen where the buyer paid last night but the case was still open as of this am. In the resolution center, to the lower right is an arrow for a drop down, ...

Can't pay using paypal

I've committed to buying an item on ebay.ie but I cannot pay for it.When clicking the PayPal payment option, a PayPal pop up window is shown but it remains blank. The web browser's dev-tools console is spitting this message:Error: You are calling pay...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 13 replies
  • 3 helpful

for who can't check out with paypal

I found the solution,You must login paypal, and click on the gear icon at the top, then once inside go in security tab, under stay logged in for faster purchases, click edit create a token in your currecnt device, once done, you will be able to check...

• 7 replies
  • 3 helpful

Issues with Ebay Checkout

All day I kept repeatedly trying to pay a seller for my items, using 2 different credit-cards stored in my Ebay wallet, but kept getting an error message... "Sorry, your payment could not be processed at this time..." I checked over the info on both ...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 3 replies
  • 2 helpful

problem saving sellers

Hi, I have been having this problem for a while now...when I try to save a seller to my list I get taken to the sign in page, and when I try to sign in it just keeps looping back to the sign in page, no error message and my saved sellers list is not ...

"We ran into a problem. Please try again later." When trying to pay fees. Anyone?

I've tried several times over a few hours. Called CS. They sent me a link to the payment page and it still didn't work. Tried 2 credit cards AND a bank account. Same message. Tried doing it through my phone. Same freaking message. Am I the only one t...

Is anyone at Ebay aware of or remotely concerned with the major problem of pages not loading?!

Can anyone from Ebay (if there is actually anyone monitoring the message board) let us know what is going on with the platform? I don't care which browser your using, many of the most critical pages for sellers to conduct their business are not loadi...

• 24 replies
  • 6 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors