cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Closing a manual Unpaid Item Case...

There are now 3 separate topics this am on how to close a Manual unpaid item case. I had this happen where the buyer paid last night but the case was still open as of this am.

In the resolution center, to the lower right is an arrow for a drop down, but all it says is "receive fee credit". I called into CS and they said click that and then a page opens allowing you to manually close the case.

Has something changed? I thought it was just me but now I see topics popping up with the same question.

at least the wording should be changed to "further actions" instead of "receive fee credit"

That makes the seller think he is asking for his fee's back, confusing.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

I am new to the boards here - not sure if there is an answer or reply I am not seeing.
My buyer paid right after the unpaid item case was opened and I cannot find a place to manually close the case. I see the arrow mentioned above that shows 'receive fee credit' - but no other options.
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

To close the case manually, use the "Get fee Credit" link ... the next screen will ask if the buyer paid or not ... select that they paid. The case will close.

I am not an eBay employee. I'm a US eBay Community Mentor.
Sunny

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Ok! I get it - click on the 'receive fee credit' and then seller can close the case - yes, confusing!
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

@cmw*mom wrote: .. My buyer paid right after the unpaid item case was opened ....

If the buyer paid, then the case closed automatically and there's nothing that you need to do.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply