Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Delivery Date Estimates (from China)

I have encountered a reoccurring problem with delivery dates from Chinese sellers.Most Chinese sellers place estimates on delivery starting at 6 weeks and out to 12 weeks as a range for delivery. Generally, items are delivered before the 6 week time ...

Happy Holiday glitch

EBay notification - item as deliveredPurchase history- STATES item as delivered The USPS tracking site & review of tracking available on eBay currently indicates package as missent, currently located in another state, & not delivered. Certainly far f...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

payment issues

I have a few ways to pay for an item and sometimes pay with the wrong method CC vs paypal or vice versa However in your payment scheme you just say item was paid but do not say by what method and do not have route to change i.e. a few minutes to chan...

Why does ebay show AWAITING SHIPPING in my Orders for a transaction that was refunded?

My question is in the title. I refunded a transaction awhile back, and ebay keeps on showing that I have 1 item that needs shipping. Do I need to ARCHIVE this listing? I've never archived anything, but I do want to keep a record of it.

Server down?

Anyone else getting a Server Down error message? "It's not you. It's us. Our server is down, but we’ll have things back to normal soon. If you still need help, visit our help pages."

OutRight/GoDaddy Bookkeepiing

I have been having difficulty getting my information for tax purposes since GoDaddy has put the password block on the account. I have emailed them and called them about the login block. They keep sending me instructions that doesn't work. What can I ...

Unable to Leave Feedback

This seems like a recurring issue. It is the first time I've had it, but it seems others have had it in the past. This issue has effected me for about the last two months. I cannot leave feedback. - the listing is not deleted- I am not blocked by the...

Resolved! banner problem

For the past 3 days I have been trying to fix the 'missing banner' problem. Right now the banner is missing and there is a double blue line..the banner that is suppose to be there is now in the small logo box..I have searched in several places..tried...

Add photos to listing - default folder problem

I am having a problem when I try to list items and add pictures. just listing online, no special listing program. When I click add pictures the popup window shows an obscure folder in the Chrome browser tree. Now I need to click several times to get ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Excluded countries not working properly

We have quite a large blocked list for countries we do not ship to. We have set these settings in Site Preferences in My eBay and on the SixBit tool mark; use settings in My eBay. Sixbit checked our settings and all is correct. The bug is on eBay's s...

Resolved! Months of being asked for pin to login. Cust Serv # never works!

For months and MONTHS EVERY TIME I log in I have to go through a maze - questions and they email me a pin. I tried to use their customer support number (always says the number is non-working) or security (always - MONTHS - doing upgrade). I can't fin...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors