cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

banner problem

For the past 3 days I have been trying to fix the 'missing banner' problem. Right now the banner is missing and there is a double blue line..the banner that is suppose to be there is now in the small logo box..

I have searched in several places..tried to reload my banner, and nothing changes..Does anyone have any idea what is going on? I would rather not call 'support' since I need serious supprt and not a runaraound..

Thank you..

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

banner problem

I had the same problem...contacted Ebay and no help. So after some detailed research I found this article regarding the new store (click link below).

https://pages.ebay.com/storefronts/update/

Once I clicked on the above link....scroll down a bit and then click "Preview Store"....this will bring up where you can add the new banner, store logo, store description and featured items. Once you update the information, click PUBLISH at the bottom of the screen. Once you click publish your store will automatically switch the new billboard design. This will also update all information within your "Manage Store" account. You will no longer see the "old" stuff anymore. Hope this helps!!

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

banner problem

I had the same problem...contacted Ebay and no help. So after some detailed research I found this article regarding the new store (click link below).

https://pages.ebay.com/storefronts/update/

Once I clicked on the above link....scroll down a bit and then click "Preview Store"....this will bring up where you can add the new banner, store logo, store description and featured items. Once you update the information, click PUBLISH at the bottom of the screen. Once you click publish your store will automatically switch the new billboard design. This will also update all information within your "Manage Store" account. You will no longer see the "old" stuff anymore. Hope this helps!!
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

banner problem

Thank you, I will give this a try..
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

banner problem

Thank you emmaleens-vintiques..
It worked..!!
I certainly appreciate your input for this ..I followed your instructions and now the banner is up..
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

banner problem

You are welcome!! However, there are still glitches and I hope Ebay gets them fixed soon!

First, my main store page looks fine and working. However, I am using the listing frame and that is not working. If I click on my store categories (listing frame section) it does not bring up a category....instead in brings up the main store page. Also the the "Items on sale" and search box does not work either....this also brings up the main store front page. Still haven't figured a work around on this one yet.

Second, there is a link by my listing title "Add to Watch List". This is on some of my listings (and not all of them). I found out if you use all your characters in the title...this "Add to Watch List" link drops down a bit and pushes the Seller Information box to the left a bit. With that happening, buyers are unable to click on the "Contact Seller", "Visit Store", or "View Other Items".....the links just don't work. So to work around that issue, I'm now going into all my listings and removing a character (sometimes 5 characters or a complete word") to shorten the title so the "Add To Watch" pushes up and the Seller Information box moves back to the right. With that done, the links in the Seller Information box now work.

I just got off the phone with Ebay and was told they would put a ticket in for of these two issues but they couldn't give me a time frame when that would be corrected. I did request if the new "Add to Watch List" link could be removed. It is redundant since we already have an Add to Watch List link located under the Buy It Now tab.
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

banner problem

Ebay has been no help on this issue..
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

banner problem

Thank you so much! I was in a panic when my banner was gone... now is back 😃 Happy Holidays
Message 7 of 7
latest reply