Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Somethings suspicious...

I was going through my many purchases of gemstones. I noticed a shop I purchased from in Hong Kong has their pricing under GBP. Is that normal? I think my account may be compromised as I realized my gems are mostly glass BUT the stores ratings when I...

When I create a new listing and click "List Item", nothing happens...

This has been happening for about the past week. When it happens, I can't save a draft either, and have to go back and try over, re-editing photos, title, item specifics. This doesn't happen every time but happens a LOT lately (as of 6-10-21), a lot ...

Unable to check out

April 3rdI get this message when I try to check outYou don't have permission to access "http://pay.ebay.com/rxo?" on this server.Reference #18.67b4117.1649024982.59d83814

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Cant see my funds

When I got into my payout summary I keep getting the error prompt in the photos attached. Than the screen goes blank... This has been happening for two days now. Can you guys fix this?

Screenshot_20220402-092254.png
User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

2 years missing

I try to use eBay as much as possible over Amazon but I'm really disappointed that the app keeps logging me out and it's missing the last 2 years of purchases and activity. I wanted to give really good review on my last product but there's no way of ...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Unable to relist items...

I've been trying for the past couple days to relist some items that I had to cancel due to non-payment. I offered second chances on both items which were not taken, and now that I'm trying to relist I keep getting the message "listing was not process...

Seeing payouts

Are any sellers having issues with seeing their payouts when I do it shows an alert message or asks for password again then the alert message pops up again

Most Marked as Helpful Authors