Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Ebay app confirm bid issue

Hello.I have serious problem with ebay mobile app.When i am playing auction and i entered my bid first window is okay, but on the second window there are no options to confirm my bid.I tried few phones oppo find x3 pro, google pixel 6 pro both with a...

Screenshot_20220501-212555.png

eBay site NOT SECURE message today!

Anyone else getting this message from their internet security provider?? Attempted to sign in 4 times and got this message every time: Site is using a connection that is not totally secure. Your information may be compromised. Ack!!! Took a risk to p...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Cannot connect

Well here we are again. “cannot find a secure path to server”. I can’t log out or search for anything. I see this has been on going from 2017, 2018, 2019 and now it is May of 2022. I am using an iPhone 13, Safari and google chrome. I am getting put o...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

New Listing Tool Glitch - Make Offer activated when it was not enabled

New Listing Tool Glitch - Over the past week we have had many listings that we listed with the Make Offer option not enabled and once we bulk listed for the day, the Make Offer option is enabled after they listings are posted. We have begun going bac...

Another glitch???

When trying to respond to recent messages I get this "The question you're trying to answer is either invalid or older than 90 days. You cannot respond to questions older than 90 days." When trying to send offers I get sent into a continuous loop and ...

Wont let me add a bank for payout

I have tried to add a bank by logging in. I have tried manually entering the Routing and account # and every time I get the "Something has gone wrong" Error message. Since Ebay wont let me add a bank, how am I suppose to collect my sales??

Gallery View Fees

The customer service on ebay is so ridiculous, I just got charged 1$ gallery view fee for a vinyl record listing and had to explain three times to the rep that as a premium store subscriber with thousands of records for sale that I don't pay for gall...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors