Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

send offer

on listings page, when i click on send offers, and items come up, there is no option to send offer. by item listing it says: 'Edit' where it should say send offers. this self corrects after two or three days but i want to immediately send offer while...

promoted listings not eligible bug?

Is anyone else having the issue where you qualify for promoted listings as an above standard seller with enough transactions + $ volume but when you click to promote a listing, it redirects you to the page with the eligibility criteria (https://pls.e...

When I make a change to a shipping policy, items using that policy get their return policy changed

Back in the Spring I created a Return Policy called "30 returns, seller pays, no international" to offer free returns. When I create a listing this is the Return Policy I choose and it is set as my Default policy. There is also a Return Policy called...

Message (**) no in brackets does not show anymore

I have noticed that on the summary page I no longer see the number of unread messages in brackets next to the messages tab, like this for example Messages (2), indicating I have two unread messages, yet when I go to Messages there may be messages I h...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Eliminate New Auto-Pay Requirement when Submitting Best Offers.

Auto Pay linked to Best Offers is a terrible idea, and the fact that eBay didn't communicate the change is worse for Buyers and Sellers. It makes combined shipping more complicated for the seller. If a BUYER wants to buy more than one item of mine, t...

EIS not working on items over $500 technical glitch & runaround-eBay international shipping program

I opted into the new EIS shipping for my international sales and was told several times that it should work on items that qualify up to $2500. It works perfectly on items under $500 but on all items over, it displays this in the shipping info if a no...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 15 replies
  • 2 helpful

Long search strings are broken!

1. Open any web browser 2. Perform a search with a long search string, for example:beta (ancestral, ankh, moon, badlands, balance, bayou, berserk, lotus, blaze, braingeyser, camouflage, castle, chaos, chaoslace, cockatrice, consecrate, “copy artifact...

Feedback Issue for Inactive Seller with Continual Reminder Notifications

To whom it may concern,I've encountered a peculiar issue on eBay. I try to leave feedback for a seller, and I receive an error message stating: "Unfortunately, this seller is now inactive and no longer eligible to receive feedback. Review other purch...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors