Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Where is the option to view "visit sellers store"?? it's disappeared!~~

I have an ebay store and 1 of the choices on the right side of any listing has always been: "view sellers store"It doesn't show up any more on any of my listings! I hope ebay hasn't changed that! If so then buyers would have to search thru ALL the li...

Server Down Error Page

Morning, I am finding that the server page is down a lot recently. When I try to go in to amend variations from the active listing page it just keeps bouncing me back to the server down page. I've cleared all cache and cookies. Its not Friday so no u...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 2 helpful

A new device is using your account

Hello, I got this email while away from the computer a few hours ago so I know I didn't attempt this also the location is wrong A new device is using your accountDeviceUnknownApprox. locationPhiladelphia, Pennsylvania, United States I set up new pass...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Deleting listing template

Any help would be appreciated. Screen greys up and freezes andnit will not delete.Tried everything that has been previously recommended to fix. This just started happening around 3 days ago and it does it on all my devices. Ipad, iphone and imac

order#10-10138-15663, fake seller

Helloi bought m5-8 aor2 apck from a seller to $590and my nepal trekking canceled suddenly .It's been 5 months since then.but I never have used this pack and inspected .Few day ago I inspected the pack for my trekking and I know at that time there is ...

Edit Store Frozen

I want to add categories to my EBay store, after having the store for several years. I tried to add categories and got frozen on "publish". I called and chatted. Was advised to do several things, including switching from Safari to Chrome and going ba...

Resolved! auction ended early

I scheduled my auction to end at 5:30 but it ended an hour early at 4:30. Tried and tried but cannot find any way to contact ebay regarding this issue.

User avatar by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors