cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Server Down Error Page

Morning, 

I am finding that the server page is down a lot recently. When I try to go in to amend variations from the active listing page it just keeps bouncing me back to the server down page. I've cleared all cache and cookies. Its not Friday so no updates but could this also be affecting buyers as well?

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Server Down Error Page

I posted about it on the tech issues board:

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Report-eBay-Technical-Issues/Manage-Variations-Page-Load-Error-It-s-no...

Last time I consistently ran into the server down page when performing a specific function, it's because eBay was rebooting the server and the page was back up after 24 hours. The problem started shortly before I put up that post, so I'm going to give it a day and see what happens.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Server Down Error Page

I also have had a lot of problems with the ebay server being down. I have had it for about 4-5 days now.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Server Down Error Page

Ebay doesn't care anymore 

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Server Down Error Page

@scandinavian_bulk wrote:

I also have had a lot of problems with the ebay server being down. I have had it for about 4-5 days now.

Yes I've been getting the same issue with the manage variations page as well as the feedback page for at least a week now. Variations 100% of the time, feedback about maybe 10% of the time. Ebay CS says there are tickets for each issue as of right now. I suggest anyone affected to add themselves to the ticket.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Server Down Error Page

eBay down? Current status and problems | Downdetector

Many other people having the same issue. 

Every update that ebay do, Usually screw up everyone. 

Slow sales 

Broken server

Nothing new here people. Find a new platform to sell, There are now plenty out there 

No more children competitor or low baller that watches your item without buying them so ebay can collect relisting fee

Message 6 of 6
latest reply