Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New Shipping Format Problems or Glitches

Just an hour ago, I couldn't proceed with printing a shipping label using the new format. Error message was: The buyer or seller address is invalid. Please click on "Change" to fix this.Nothing seemed wrong with buyer's address as it matched Paypal's...

Agree to terms

When click to terms agreement And then to continue its goes back and starts over. And can't view listings

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay connectivity problems

Hi people, hope someone can help, I have been having major issues for several weeks when I try to open the app on android or by laptop, however when I turn WiFi off on my phone and use 4g it loads fine, any ideas would be most appreciated.Regards Pau...

my eBay Store pages, on the tablet problem

hi!My "eBay Store" on tablet indicates that no items in the store.on the computer shows my store all the lists of goods that I posted.Tell me, please, what's the problem?screen with a tablet I attach.Thanks in advance for your reply!!!

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Bring back 'Add to list' feature

I've searched the Knowledge Base and I know that this periodically happens to certain users as you beta test the option of shifting people to either Watch items or use collections. Collections are janky and awful for sorting lists and engaging with t...

• 0 replies
  • 1 helpful

Account access

ebay does not recognise my e-mail now, cant sign and just bought 2 items 3 hours ago. cant even access or do anything via paypal account either. is as if my account has been deleted. i think they are having problems, got 2 e-mails recently re. securi...

ebay mail 'reply' taking 10 minutes to open

I'm dyin if I'm lyin!I just opened an email 10 minutes ago. Hit the reply, went to the bathroom, made coffee watered plants, came here out of frustration and...let me check ... great , it stopped even trying so I have to reload the page.Most folks th...

Resolved! Scammed on ebay

I tried to buy a car on eBay and got taken for a 1000 dollars. The car was a 2003 what. Toyota Camry. The lady gave me a sad day about her son getting killing an car accident. If anyone has any ideas or thoughts,information please contact me at johnn...

Anyone else experiencing page jumping to top while creating listing?

I've always experienced this problem but it really wasn't a big deal when I was only listing a few items a week. Now I'm listing 20+ items a day and this really slows me down. I've tried Chrome and IE. Both act the same. I'm unable to use Turbo Liste...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 17 replies
  • 1 helpful

ebay website constantly stalling out

Over the last few weeks I've narrowed it down to ebay being the only website that keeps bogging down to a complete stop and I have to do a "force quit" of my Firefox browser. I've made sure my computer is up to date on everything and have run first a...

Font in my listing

I have noticed when I type my listing description the font changes in the middle of a sentence and I am not able to correct this. Any suggestions on how to solve this problem?

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors