cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping Label Printing

Been trying to print shipping labels for the past 10 minutes and keep getting internal errors ???

Message 1 of 42
latest reply
41 REPLIES 41

Re: Shipping Label Printing

I seem to have this error often, I "send" label to myself instead of "print" from page. I always have to do this lately, it just printed a label that way without an issue.

Message 16 of 42
latest reply

If i print thru paypal, will it (still, like before they split up) update the ebay tracking?

Message 17 of 42
latest reply

I also am getting the errors when trying to print labels (printed my labels through PayPal), as well as the errors uploading photos when trying to list new items.  Also, I have not hade a sale or received an offer in the last 5 or 6 hours, which is pretty unusual.  

Are sales still coming in for other sellers, or is this yet another area affected today?

Message 18 of 42
latest reply

I was able to print labels using PayPal as a substitute (and with the same discounts), and they also uploaded tracking info to eBay immediately.

Message 19 of 42
latest reply

I had two sales on previously listed items. I have not been able to print labels this morning. Currently 11 am eastern.

Message 20 of 42
latest reply

Same here internal error WFT!

Message 21 of 42
latest reply

Same here internal error **bleep**!

Message 22 of 42
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

Same here....finally got the price to buy the label and when I tried at the top of the page it said Warning! (in red)

Warning about what? and I couldn't purchase it.

Message 23 of 42
latest reply

Same here, I'm going to miss the post lady!!! Finally sell a few things and cant get a label to print! Very frustrating!!!!!
Message 24 of 42
latest reply

Just checked the system status page - the printing of labels and the listing of items are down!
Will Ebay explain why packages are late? I bet not, we will all get a ding or two for this!
Message 25 of 42
latest reply

I printed labels via paypal this morning and the tracking was instantly recorded on the listing.  Hopefully Ebay will fix it's own system soon, but Paypal labels works as a backup. My other backup is to write out the labels like the old days and stand in line at the PO to buy postage (circa 2003 or so).  Good luck. 

Also tried to list an item just now but photos won't upload. Looks like it is taking pictures day today.  Greg

Message 26 of 42
latest reply

Can't print postage; got 2 labels to print but without scan sheet...

1 sale so far today and usually have quite a few more....

Message 27 of 42
latest reply

I had to use Paypal to print up my labels this morning also. However, ebay sent me a message saying I could not complete label printing until I registered with ebaylabels. whe I went to re register (since I have been using ebay shipping labels for past six years), it said I could not use Paypal to purchase my ebay labels any longer, I had to register a new credit card for it to be expensed to. I guess I will be using Paypal only for my future label printing. They keep making their upgrades and eventually will destroy their whole site.
Message 28 of 42
latest reply

I wound up printing off Paypal. Such a pain in the blank. now I can't list new items as their imaging is screwed up.
Message 29 of 42
latest reply

Wow. I don't remember that being announced. Can't use Paypal to pay for Ebay labels?  Have to charge Ebay labels to a CC?  Are you in managed payments?  Where does one re-register for Ebay labels? Greg

Message 30 of 42
latest reply