cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping Label Printing

Been trying to print shipping labels for the past 10 minutes and keep getting internal errors ???

Message 1 of 42
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Shipping Label Printing

brian@ebay
eBay Staff (Alumni)

Hi everyone! We’re aware some customers are experiencing difficulty in utilizing certain site features (printing shipping labels, uploading images, and member to member messages). We’re working urgently to address this issue. 

For the time being, members experiencing issues printing labels can try the following work around:

Once  you've opened the “print a label” or “reprint” page, try editing the URL as follows: in the URL, replace "new_label" with "back_to_classic". This will switch you over to the classic shipping labels.

Then try printing/paying for postage again there.

We've seen this work for many users today, so please give it a try. Also, be sure to keep an eye on the System Status board to stay updated on when these issues are resolved. Thanks!

Brian,
Community Team

View Best Answer in original post

Message 33 of 42
latest reply
41 REPLIES 41

Shipping Label Printing

We are having the same problem.

Message 2 of 42
latest reply

Shipping Label Printing

Same here. I printed the first 3  labels this morning but the 4th won`t work.  I click "purchase and print label" and eventually get this error message:

zz.PNG

All 4 orders are going to the same person so it isn`t an address problem. I cleaned cache & cookies and tried firefox and IE so this is most likely an ebay issue and related to the picture uploading issue. Gee whiz I`m sick of the glitches. My mailman`s gonna be here soon too!

"There`s always barber college" - Dalton - Road House
Message 3 of 42
latest reply

Shipping Label Printing

I wonder if ebay will email our customers and explain that it was an ebay internal error that caused their item to be late?

"There`s always barber college" - Dalton - Road House
Message 4 of 42
latest reply

Shipping Label Printing

@highlander_07 wrote:

Been trying to print shipping labels for the past 10 minutes and keep getting internal errors ???

I printed two labels yesterday with no problems using Chrome.

Message 5 of 42
latest reply

Shipping Label Printing

the*booknook
Adventurer

Same here. 

Message 6 of 42
latest reply

Shipping Label Printing

Glad to hear it's not just me!
Message 7 of 42
latest reply

Shipping Label Printing

Have Chrome, never had any problems until today. They need to stop updating things. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. Guess what ebay, it's broke now, so fix it.
Message 8 of 42
latest reply

Shipping Label Printing

Same here in Tulsa...

Storms moving in so must get these packages to the P.O. soon.

But, can't print label.

Message 9 of 42
latest reply

Shipping Label Printing

Same here. Ive been trying to print labels for an hour. Other people are also having issues with photo uploading getting internal errors

Message 10 of 42
latest reply

Shipping Label Printing

I am 76 and a lifelong proponent of old adages. If it ain't broke, don't fix it! Please computer people, who love to constantly tamper with what is working, this morning it is not.

Message 11 of 42
latest reply

Shipping Label Printing

While the bug is occurring... I would say print your labels through PayPal.

Everyone has options. Just be sure the best option is right for you.
Message 12 of 42
latest reply

Shipping Label Printing

Yep, we're experiencing this too. After brute-forcing it for about 2-3 minutes we got a single label to print... but we have a good number of packages to ship. 

It'd be nice if this was fixed as soon as possible...!

Message 13 of 42
latest reply

Shipping Label Printing

Keep an eye on your Paypal account or however you pay for labels. Having same problem with labels and noticed one has been charged but no option to print plus Ebay pages still has it as not shipped.

Message 14 of 42
latest reply

Shipping Label Printing

Can't print either of my items. All I see is:

"An unexpected error has occurred. Please try again."

Will use paypal as the workaround but agree- if this is due to another "update", I'm going to...not be surprised.

Message 15 of 42
latest reply