Pottery, Glass & Porcelain
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Milk glass lid I can't find the pattern for. Help Please.

I found these 2 identical milk glass lids and would like to list them. I know, it's odd but I have pieces missing lids I would love to find. Not sure but it looks like maybe from the size lids to a sugar bowl? I have went through Westmoreland, Imperi...

Resolved! Espresso cup saucer and pitcher, France help ID maker

Hi,I need your help iding the maker of this espresso set I have of 12 cups and saucers and pitcher. They are made in France and are bisque. The mark can be seen in the photo of the bottom of the pitcher. It looks like a crown above a double C, simila...

Resolved! Please help me with pottery bowl

Please help me with pottery bowlI was thinking agateware from Bennington pottery but i am not sureThey have some impressed marks but I can not make outThank youBozena

DSC_0001.JPG DSC_0002.JPG DSC_0005.JPG DSC_0006.JPG

Resolved! Ars Italica

Hi, All: First time poster (not just here, but in any community).I see the term "Ars Italica" used in descriptions of many Italian pottery items listed for sale/auction.Just what is "Ars Italica": a style, a period, a manufacturer? Thanks for any ins...

Resolved! Pottery Blob - What Is It?

I bought this at a thrift store awhile back because it looked interesting and I liked the colors. Very inexpenisve, of course. I have no idea what it's purpose is. It's not an ashtray - not deep enough and no grooves to rest cigarettes in. It measure...

Blob_3.jpg Blob_1.jpg Blob_2.jpg Blob Underside.jpg
Most Marked as Helpful Authors