Pottery, Glass & Porcelain
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Porcelain - Reticulated bowl - White on the inside and blue on the outside. Unmarked. Any ideas?

I've had this piece for quite some time and pulled it back out for another try at identifying. I can't seem to find the right combination of words to search, or there aren't many out there. I would appreciate any information you could pass along. It ...

Resolved! Iridescent Jeweled Vase Please Help Identify Mark

This vase is 4" tall x 1 1/2" top x 3" at widest. Iridescent and pink with jewels and gold trim. I see a crown and something else and numbers on the bottom. The bottom is not glazed and part of the pink on the upper part are not glazed. If you know a...

Blue & white transferware teapot with Harpist

Hi, it is years since I used, or even found, this PGP board which eBay moved. I have had limited success on the Art and Collectibles board with this post:https://community.ebay.com/t5/Collectibles-Art/Blue-amp-white-transferware-teapot-with-Harpist/m...

Resolved! Help with elegant glass console bowl. Maker?

I have not been able to find a maker for this piece. Does anyone recognize the blank? It has kind of a piecrust edge and then hash mraks(?) around the base. It measures 12 1/2" in diameter. I am not as concerned with the cutting on it, but would appr...

Resolved! Blenko Surf Green?

Can someone please help me determine the maker of this piece? Is it Blenko Surf Green? Please note the piece is smooth. There is a reflection from the table in the picture.

IMG_3191.JPG IMG_3189.JPG

Resolved! Accordion help/ info

Am looking at buying an accordion at an estate sale. Trying to ID it (model, etc), so I can determine value. Sorry I don't have picture but it looks like the De Vinci red accordion presently on Ebay for about $500.00. Where do I find the model number...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Greco Roman Style Sm Vase Please Help Identify

This roman style vase or what ever it is has me stumped again. It has markings on the bottom but I can't read them. All I can read is the - HW 2027... It is some type of pottery and measures 3 3/4" tall x about 2" in diameter. Any help would be wonde...

Green & Brown Late 1800s? Vase smeared Mottled glossy glaze unsigned

I need a little (a lot) help with this piece.Fully Glazed insideI think its stonewareEducated Guess of AmericanHeavyMy guess is at latest turn of the century possible earlierThe closest examples I have found are on white clay Trying to researcj it fo...

IMG-8315.JPG IMG-8316.JPG IMG-8317.JPG
Most Marked as Helpful Authors