Payments
Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay for a shipping label

HI!I'm trying to use my connected bank account to pay for a shipping label but Ebay keeps sending me to PayPal. How can I get that to stop so I can pay?

payments

Hello everyone! I did not get payments for 12 days (last time was on 15th october) Funds are available, but no payout scheduled.

Ebay Fees Purposely Obfuscated even though over 20%

In today's world of infinite customization of websites, why are ebay feeds so hard to see? They are able to do a major restructuring of policies and processes about once a year, but still can't list fees plainly. Ebay probably has some of the most ca...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 6 replies
  • 3 helpful

Micro transactions

Why does it only allow me to take out $0.21-0.98 cents for a daily take out and I can’t fully access my available funds, I tried to change it twice and now I am locked out of it, can someone please get back to me with tips I just want to be able to a...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Transfer Fee & Credit Card charged after Refund - why?

Hi all, I gave a partial refund to a buyer as they opened a return request, and since they opened a return request, the payment was on hold. The on hold amount (~£200) was more than the refund that I gave them, which they accepted (£191). Since the o...

Screen Shot 2021-10-27 at 10.37.18 PM.png
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

18 telephone calls to Ebay CS & no closer to resolution.

Hi all.Over the past month I have phoned Ebay CS 18 times multiplied by then speaking to 2 or 3 people & having to explain EVERY time what the problem is................ So, here goes! I have sold on Ebay virtually continuously for 21 years now. I, l...

Pay-outs

I had a sale and it was delivered 2 days ago #03-07763-11995 and I still have not received the "Pay-out"?? No issues or returns etc. What reason would Ebay have for not paying me if my funds are NOT ON-HOLD?? bubba

New ebay payout system is painfully slow.

Just getting my first bad taste of eBay's new seller payout system. It's a huge step backwards. With PayPal's recent addition of instant transfers, a person could get their payment from the buyer within minutes of the sale taking place. Now, you make...

Ebay is the worse site to sell on now

Ebay has outdone itself this time. After 20 years of selling, i now have to wait days and days for the payment? Selling what i can and closing down. i will literally never buy or sell anything on here again as soon as i reduce some of the things i bu...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors