Payments
Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ID verification, fun never stops

I found a minute to call CS about why my attempts to provide license information failed. I got a guy who knew what I was talking about, yay. He said there was a disconnect between the name on my license and on Ebay so we got that fixed. He also said ...

User avatar by Guide
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Please Allow Your Sellers to Use PayPal Again - Who Agrees?

Hi everyone - I have been selling on eBay since 1999 and since then I have seen changes made to eBay. Some of these changes have been not so good but in all honesty most of them have been good. I commend eBay for the initiatives that they have set fo...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 16 replies
  • 2 helpful

Still can’t receive payouts

I’ve tried different banks and different cards. Customer service hasn’t accomplished a thing. Is there a bank that’s guranteed to work with eBay? I’m ready to cancel my account.

card pay

Anyone who knows how to buy ebay banda from Sri Lankan cards please let me know

Help with PayPal

I have a situation where I posted an ad for local pickup in Chicago only and unfortunately a gentleman from NY paid for them with PayPal and he doesn't know how to get his money back I received no money since I didn't give any banking info to ebay no...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 20 replies
  • 0 helpful

about ebay

Ebay is very good market place for a small business.Thank you very much indeed.

changing payout method and Horrible site design

I attempted to change payout method from bank account to debit card. there is no actual confirmation of immediately transferring these funds. the site (worse that it was years ago) takes the "Member in-circles...resolving Nothing I attempted to send ...

Managed Payments, EIN, LLC

I started selling stuff around the house on Ebay in 2020. I just received an email telling me that I am now in managed payments and need to update my details. I have an EIN I obtained in my name a few years ago. I would rather provide this than my SS...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

Why is ebay taking so long to make funds available I'm not shipping til I receive money to ship with

So I sold an item on 18th buyer paid on 19th I get a message today saying it is in route to my bank and should be there in 1-3 days. So where was the money for 5 days? Am I suppose to be out of pocket for the shipping for basically a week before the ...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 24 replies
  • 4 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors