cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"You have no upcoming payouts" despite having money in my bank account

Hey,

I woke this morning with a "You have no upcoming payouts" notifications. I do have money in my account and I have been getting paid everyday for the last two weeks. I already uploaded my SSN last year so I am not sure what the issue might be.

I am trying to see if this a glitch or something strictly related my account.

Best Regards

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

That’s odd, I never receive a notification when I don’t have a payout. I receive a notification when a payout is sent. 

If you have pending funds they may not be available for payout yet.

Also having money in your bank account has nothing to do with your payouts. 

Message 2 of 10
latest reply

Sorry I forgot to mention that I have scheduled daily payout My last payout was yesterday and it just stopped this morning despite having 92 dollars. I will try to talk to ebay customer service later today

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

I got this this this morning too. Did you change your address yesterday? I did so I’m not sure if that is related 

Message 4 of 10
latest reply

nope. Nothing at all. Just appeared out of nowhere

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

See if there is an email in MY Ebay.   Also , could it be that the funds were used to pay for sold items and your store subscription assuming you have one?

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

I was told by an Ebay rep that they needed to verify my information and that it will take up to 5 days

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

I have had daily payouts with a big bank...There are never payouts on Sundays...holidays....Mondays.. I have money in my account but know I do not get the money the next day. There is like this 24 hour period before the payouts begin and then it usually takes 2 business days to get them. Go into your "see all activity" as to what is happening. I had a few times eBay skipped monthly dues and then took out for 2 months at a time. If you got payments on Saturday, Sunday, Monday you should get it on Tuesday or Wednesday. I went to Tuesday only payouts with instant payouts for a small charge. It works great for me. To get your money in a minute is cool...but there is still a 24 hour period before I can get that money out. The payments have to process for like a day before I can get it. I like the fact I can now get payouts any day as long as it has cleared in processing.

Message 8 of 10
latest reply

I understand the process and it is exactly as you described. Usually if I do not have an upcoming payout I do not get a  notification for that so that is why I was worried.  I was able to confirm ebay rep and by looking at other similar post about this topic for a year ago that it is indeed Ebay verifying my information.

Message 9 of 10
latest reply

My iPhone eBay app. changed the other day by eBay at night and I had to look for those daily payouts. I find it easier to it on my iPhone than my computer. It also changes periodically on my computer. 

Message 10 of 10
latest reply