cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payout Failed AGAIN

I’m receiving emails that my payouts have failed & I need to contact my bank or check my info - which is correct. I’ve also seen that the issue has been corrected as of December 2 (today). However, I am still getting these emails & I have multiple payments I’m owed. Any info or resolution?? It’s sad they made these changes before having everything working...this is people’s income they’re messing with. 

Message 1 of 148
latest reply
147 REPLIES 147

Re: Payout Failed AGAIN

my payouts have failed for last 2 weeks; this new system.............................s**ks.  Ebay has no problem taking their money immediately, but paying me that's another story

Message 136 of 148
latest reply

SAME !!!!!! I'm soooo frustrating. We were happy with Paypal before this changing, It's been a week since they sent my payout, today it showed as " failed"

I have contacted their customer services, been transfer from this team to other expert team and still have no solution

Message 137 of 148
latest reply

SAME !!!!!! It is frustrating. We were happy with Paypal before this changing; It's been a week since they sent my payout, today it showed as " failed".

I have been told to switch from Paypal to eBay payout. I then updated my bank details, everything went smoothly, but now there's an issue. It seems to me I have to wait for someone from their team to contact me for ID verification. The thing is, I have no idea when !!!

I have contacted their customer services, been transferred from this teams to other expert team and still have no solution.

Message 138 of 148
latest reply

Same problem> Numerous chats and telephone calls. Getting nowhere.

Message 139 of 148
latest reply

That response was extremely ignorant and wrong.  Almost 2 months here, not one cent deposited.  I am a top rated power seller and just ended 4300 listings.

6 calls, 2 chats and eBay still acts as if this is my banks issue......

Pathetic to say the least.

Message 140 of 148
latest reply

I am with you brother. Life without Ebay , I think I will like it, almost sounds like my soul will be renewed.

Message 141 of 148
latest reply

Lets all quit. Life without ebay... refreshing

Message 142 of 148
latest reply

I have 16 payouts that ebay owes me, and not ONE has been deposited in my chequings account. I am in Canada with the CIBC. I have updated and validated the same account, transit and institution number over and over and over again. Ebay claims the info I gave them does not match up with the info my bank has about me. My bank says my info is correct, my account is correct (and that is accepts US funds), and that they will never ever ever block deposits. This has been going on for 2 months. Not one single deposit for the entire summer. I am on the verge of a nervous breakdown. I have spoken to dozens of managed payments agents. What else can I do? 

Message 143 of 148
latest reply

I believe eBay is running the same scam PayPal used to do. They would randomly create issues to hold peoples money, they earn interest on it. I think PayPal was sued a few times for this. 

Not sure what you can do at this point. I'm in a similar situation, I took down my listings until I get my money. I am speaking with my attorney who is going to contact eBay, if nothing comes of it he suggests small claims court. 

Message 144 of 148
latest reply

been two weeks or so give or take a day no payments since oct 16 had to update bank info did that with the helpless desk 7 times, micro deposits dont work  i have received payments to that bank account up untill oct 15 also iam getting shipping refunds deposited into that account as recent as 2 days ago. we are not talking 10 or 20 bucks iam talking 500 and change sitting in available funds. And again i have been on the phone with the help desk 7 times..in the past two weeks.. i have done everything they have asked of me . HELP!!

Message 145 of 148
latest reply

I'm having this issue now...I contacted an agent and he ticketed my case.  He said they should get back to me within the week.  I hope so, since I need my money in my back account.  >_<

Message 146 of 148
latest reply

@demon_gaijin wrote:

I'm having this issue now...I contacted an agent and he ticketed my case.  He said they should get back to me within the week.  I hope so, since I need my money in my back account.  >_<

@demon_gaijin 

This is a very old thread.  If you really want to get others to help you, start your own thread and give all the details on the problem you are having.  What you have said isn't enough.  There are several reasons why this can happen, so you need to tell us more.

mam98031  •  Volunteer Community Member  •  Buyer/Seller since 1999
Message 147 of 148
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 148 of 148
latest reply