cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payout Failed AGAIN

I’m receiving emails that my payouts have failed & I need to contact my bank or check my info - which is correct. I’ve also seen that the issue has been corrected as of December 2 (today). However, I am still getting these emails & I have multiple payments I’m owed. Any info or resolution?? It’s sad they made these changes before having everything working...this is people’s income they’re messing with. 

Message 1 of 148
latest reply
147 REPLIES 147

Re: Payout Failed AGAIN

my first two payouts have failed, others will follow since I didnt catch it fast enough. all after being forced to use MP, or loose listings privileges, so no other choice. tried using service chat, and the woman was confused, so she simply abandoned the chat after claiming I would be connected to someone in "managed payments". How can it be so difficult for eBay to link a users bank account with the provided routing and account numbers? Link an account through Paypal and it works fine, no problems whatsoever. 

Message 121 of 148
latest reply

All my payouts transactions failed. It has been several weeks and I am received notification of why it fails. I need money to pay bills. Is there a number that I can call to have this issue resolved.  

Message 122 of 148
latest reply

How do I switch back to paypal?  I did not receive money for several weeks now. I need money to pay bills. New service is suck! 

Message 123 of 148
latest reply

I am soooooooo tired of eBay. In the last 20 years this platform has gotten worse and worse for the small seller. Now this. my money is stuck. The transparency of payments is non-existent. There is no help. I am just a small non commercial seller and buyer, but this is it. This payment process is complete JUNK and I am charged selling fees for the shipping charge. A JOKE! . I am so done with this **bleep**! I ended all my auctions and I am out. After almost 30 years I am no longer selling here.

Message 124 of 148
latest reply

You can't change back. YOu are effing stuck with this $#1t. Congrats another BOHICA from eBay.

Message 125 of 148
latest reply

I just have the exact same problem  I was required to switch payout off my paypal in the beginning of January. 

Since then None of the payout went thru.  It's been two months now.  

The problem is there is no ways to contact Ebay for it.  It is so frustrated!!!

If someone here know a way to contact Ebay about this payout issue, Please let me/us know.

Message 126 of 148
latest reply

i still have this problem.. no solution .. looks like im one of the ones totally screwed this sucks

Message 127 of 148
latest reply

I will be deleting my account on ebay after selling here for years. This new payout mess is why. Someone bought something on a Thurs. and Monday I get notice my payout is processing. It will take 1 to 4 days. This is NOT acceptable as it will be anywhere from 6 to 9 days to get paid for an item ebay accepted payment from on the day it was sold and expects me to ship out even though I have not been paid. This will be the last thing I sell on ebay. You are giving small sellers the shaft. 

Message 128 of 148
latest reply

As painful as it might be for you - hang in there.  A lot of us prefer MP to PayPal.  

Message 129 of 148
latest reply

I'm having the same issue! I haven't received a dime from my sales! Payment failed!! No Ebay you are the failure!!

Message 130 of 148
latest reply

I haven't received a dime of my money from eBay! Payout failed is what I see Dailey! I can t get anybody to call me so we can address thus issue! What is going on? Where is my money?

Message 131 of 148
latest reply

Same boat. Payouts failed many times since the switch. Ebay can take money out, but can't put money in?

Message 132 of 148
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi , today 24th of february 2021 , i have that issue with my payout , im getting a message about failes payouts , i contacted ebay agent they told me to check my info and re-enter my bank information which is automatically happened when you link a checking account so nothing i enter manually so the information goes to ebay from my bank as is and i still get verifying declined so i contact my bank to check and the answer was everything on our end is good they verify everything with me and all information ebay should collect from my bank sigin is right and good but still i have the issue !!! ..... please help me with that  ... 

Message 133 of 148
latest reply

i need help i unintentionally entered the wrong payout method and it wont let me edit it ); i stopped receiving payment and theyre all "failed" 

Message 134 of 148
latest reply

What the f$%^

Updated my bank details....get told not accepting savings account....so i open a hero transaction account.....payout failed for this past week 

Come on ebay what the hell is this

Has ANYONEs problem been resolved ?!! This is our money you are toying with 

Message 135 of 148
latest reply