cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payments

Hello. My account has been suspended due to a canceled purchase. and Ebay has reimbursed the seller for his money. How do I pay a one-time payment on Ebay to have my account reinstated?

Message 1 of 34
latest reply
33 REPLIES 33

Re: Payments

If an account is suspended indefinitely, is there any chance it will ever be reinstated again?

Message 16 of 34
latest reply

@broski_store wrote:

Yes, I wrote right away asking what the reason was and what I should do. But they haven't replied yet. What do you think the problem is? I see you're an experienced seller.

@broski_store 

Well... put it this way: I've experienced a whole lot as a seller. 😑

I'm starting to lean toward what @lakefor94 has suggested... that you may be shut down due to connections to another account. Could that be it? Think about the history of where you've used your computer for eBay... at someone's IP that angered the eBay gods, perhaps? It could be anywhere from a Starbuck's to a college dorm... anywhere with shared WiFi.

If it wasn't for authenticity (all the jerseys you had listed made my mouth water... 🤤), it's my next guess, anyway...

Edit to add: I've never heard of an indefinite restriction being reversed. Sit tight for other posters to confirm.

Message 17 of 34
latest reply

No, in this account I only worked from one computer and only one Wi-Fi network. And only from one IP

Message 18 of 34
latest reply

@broski_store wrote:

No, in this account I only worked from one computer and only one Wi-Fi network. And only from one IP

@broski_store 

Well, I am totally befuzzled. And broken hearted that you can't move those great jerseys.

Okay... let's back up. Has eBay suggested that you make a one-time payment? << Where did you get that idea? 🤔

Message 19 of 34
latest reply

I read about it on Ebay Exports

This is the first reason for account suspension:

Why an account may be restricted, suspended or blocked
Generally, an account may be limited or suspended for one of the following reasons:

- You need to pay eBay fees (eBay fees);
- you need to reimburse eBay for the amount eBay paid to your buyer;
- you have violated one of the rules of the marketplace;
eBay couldn't verify the information you provided;
you need to update your payment method.

Message 20 of 34
latest reply

@broski_store wrote:

I read about it on Ebay Exports

This is the first reason for account suspension:

Why an account may be restricted, suspended or blocked
Generally, an account may be limited or suspended for one of the following reasons:

- You need to pay eBay fees (eBay fees);
- you need to reimburse eBay for the amount eBay paid to your buyer;
- you have violated one of the rules of the marketplace;
eBay couldn't verify the information you provided;
you need to update your payment method.

Thise are reasons an account might be restricted before an indefinite suspension is applied.

Posting ID
Message 21 of 34
latest reply

No, Ebay didn't offer me anything, that's my speculation. As they immediately restricted my account after I canceled the order, literally 5-10 minutes later. So I immediately went to the forums to look for the reason. And never found a suitable answer. The restriction came to me yesterday.

Message 22 of 34
latest reply

Sounds like Ebay has determined those jerseys were fake?

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

“Never pick a fight with an ugly person. They don’t have anything to lose.” ~Robin Williams
Message 23 of 34
latest reply

@bonjourami wrote:

Sounds like Ebay has determined those jerseys were fake?

@bonjourami 

I thought of that, too... but the eBay message says they were moved to 'Unsold'. Wouldn't fakes be gone forever?

@broski_store 

Are your other jerseys still listed under 'Unsold' as the message says? I'm really, really confused...

Message 24 of 34
latest reply

Me too, but maybe Ebay just held on to the sales while they were investigating. And a few of those jerseys dont look authentic when compared to the legitimate ones. There are tons of those Beckham shirts sold online as 'replicas' that look like the ops' listings.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

“Never pick a fight with an ugly person. They don’t have anything to lose.” ~Robin Williams
Message 25 of 34
latest reply

@broski_store wrote:

No, Ebay didn't offer me anything, that's my speculation. As they immediately restricted my account after I canceled the order, literally 5-10 minutes later. So I immediately went to the forums to look for the reason. And never found a suitable answer. The restriction came to me yesterday.

@broski_store 

So the cancellation was the order with Free Shipping on it? What reason did you use for cancellation?

Also... you've had sales since Halloween, but no feedback yet. Anything up (problems?) with any other orders? 🤔

Message 26 of 34
latest reply

Unfortunately, we cannot give you the exact reasons because it will disclose our investigation parameters. Due to the possibility of circumvention of eBay restriction/suspension policy, we are not allowed to share exact reasons in public.  

----------------------------------------------------

eBay has answered.

Message 27 of 34
latest reply

Yes, I forgot to include the price for shipping in the listing, and if I had shipped the item, I would not have seen any profit, but instead would have paid out of my pocket. The price was small for a t-shirt, and moreover it is original.

And about the reviews, I made all 11 sales recently and my packages have not reached the buyers yet and they are still on their way.

Message 28 of 34
latest reply

Is that the answer? It didn't help me in any way to solve my problem =(

Message 29 of 34
latest reply

@broski_store wrote:

Yes, I forgot to include the price for shipping in the listing, and if I had shipped the item, I would not have seen any profit, but instead would have paid out of my pocket. The price was small for a t-shirt, and moreover it is original.

And about the reviews, I made all 11 sales recently and my packages have not reached the buyers yet and they are still on their way.

@broski_store 

Okay... this is making a little more sense now. I'll start by saying that I sure wish you'd taken the loss on the shipping charge for that order and just sent it. If so, you might still have listings up. Allow me to expand...

I have a feeling that you were already under eBay's radar for possibly several reasons. 1) New seller with 2) a pretty broad and deep inventory of 3) fairly pricey, 4) highly faked jerseys with 5) such a long delivery time that you haven't even completed a sale yet.

If any of the above is correct, the cancellation killed you. I suppose even a truthful Out of Stock cancellation would. Dang. And I can't think of a way out of it. Double dang.

Message 30 of 34
latest reply