cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Infographic: How payouts work on managed payments

We wanted to provide more information on getting paid with managed payments. The full infographic is attached to this post, screenshots are below.

Screenshot 1Screenshot 1Screenshot 2Screenshot 2Screenshot 3Screenshot 3

Message 1 of 198
latest reply
197 REPLIES 197

Re: Infographic: How payouts work on managed payments

No. It means more cost for you and huge increase in bottom line for Ebay.

Message 76 of 198
latest reply

Same here.  Several sales today - and yesterday  - but NO MONEY!  Advised buyers to request a refund, or I will cancel the transaction.  Not shipping a **bleep** thing until I get the money!

Message 77 of 198
latest reply

I havn't received a cent from several sales on Dec 1 and Dec 2.  Ebay must be congratulated for pulling off the biggest scam in US history!

Message 78 of 198
latest reply

This info provided by Ebay to prevent you from getting your money!

Message 79 of 198
latest reply

Don't know where I'm going, but it won"t be Ebay!  Seems to me there is a legal problem with Ebay ousting Paypal, with not a peep out of Paypal ... Wonder how much Ebay paid them under the table. .. At least those of us here in CA have the option to take Ebay to Small Claims court, which doesn't allow lawyers in the court room!

Message 80 of 198
latest reply

Yes! Just think of a free cash float of around $100 million every day of the year, given by buyers! Such a deal - for Ebay!

Message 81 of 198
latest reply

I am part of the managed payments program and am a top rated seller. I have sold four items this week for approx. $860.00. I have shipped one item and am in the process (purchased shipping) of shipping the other two. I have received a notice  from Ebay saying the payment status of these items is" can not process because there is a problem with my bank account".  How can this be when Ebay has already sent money to this bank account on two previous transactions? I do not understand: Has the buyer not paid? Is there a problem with the manage payments? All my info. is correct but I can not easily see what this alleged problem is . I can not contact a representative by phone or through the "Help & Contact". This makes me very nervous as I never had an issue like this with PayPal.  This is costing sellers TIME and MONEY, Please help me or at least get me some answers!!!.

Message 82 of 198
latest reply

Hopefully, some lawyer will discover this massive Ebay fraud and set up a class action lawsuit.  Ebay should be put.out of business for this fraud.

Message 83 of 198
latest reply

Your Team Members only speak Hindu!

Message 84 of 198
latest reply

NOW, do you know what is going on with PAYOUT today, 12/2?  A MESS!  Deposits were declined by blaming the bank's system, NOT TRUE! View other sellers experiencing the same problem  All attempts to contact eBay is also SHUTDOWN..... no calls, no chats!

This should be an URGENT TOP POST in the Community Forum and preferably mass emails to sellers about the estimated time of repair.

Message 85 of 198
latest reply

They don't work.   Broken

Message 86 of 198
latest reply

Anyone notice that while eBay states we will save money by cutting out PayPal, that eBay's fees actually went up? I paid 14% for my first transaction under this new system versus 10% before.

Message 87 of 198
latest reply

This Infographic says that pending funds can be used for shipping labels. I don't remember seeing that option and my label was still processed by PayPal.

Message 88 of 198
latest reply

Yes I noticed that. Total **bleep**

Message 89 of 198
latest reply

This MP process is quite confusing to me as I've been selling on ebay for years & can't continue selling due to this "new" process and "heavy" limitation. It's said to be simpler, but feels like things are more hidden and are more complicated to find.. my bank account is connected and fine, I don't have paypal as my option any more. In result, I have no way of continuing any sales as it's come to a halt due to this process... and I've not received an email in regards to the managed payments process in over 1-2 years or more.. This is truly frustrating, especially for those trying to make even a small living through this covid era... I can understand a business making changes to get good profit and such.. but it's to the point where most sellers are likely to kick the bucket, along with diminishing customers in the end. This is a pretty big set back & I want to continue using ebay,...but it's literally forcing my hand at this point, putting others and I in a rather, rough situation..

Message 90 of 198
latest reply