cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Infographic: How payouts work on managed payments

We wanted to provide more information on getting paid with managed payments. The full infographic is attached to this post, screenshots are below.

Screenshot 1Screenshot 1Screenshot 2Screenshot 2Screenshot 3Screenshot 3

Message 1 of 198
latest reply
197 REPLIES 197

Re: Infographic: How payouts work on managed payments

Many many steps to get to usable funds.  Wow..eBay actually went back a few decades as far as Sellers funds are concerned.  Think of all the MILLIONS and MILLIONS of dollars eBay has in their coffers before YOUR MONEY drips and drips its way to your bank account...just like 1992 all over again.  Thanks, eBay.

Message 2 of 198
latest reply

I am registered for managed payments and received notification that mp will happen for me sometime during the first week in November 2020. At no time during the registration process was I presented with a choice for the payout schedule - daily or weekly. This is the first time that I saw anything that looked like the "infographic" in the above post. 

My question is this, will I be asked to make my payout schedule choice in the email that I will be receiving a few days prior to being officially in managed payments? If not, where can I go to make this selection? I looked every where before asking this question. Thanks.

Message 3 of 198
latest reply

Daily vs Weekly options are asked after you are in MP. 

I'm in a tiny Cali only Credit Union; after many hurdles (some self inflicted) I was 'in'. Sales done on Tuesday are in the bank on Friday. 3 Days, not as terrible as I've heard/seen. 

Message 4 of 198
latest reply

@kbcate wrote:

I am registered for managed payments and received notification that mp will happen for me sometime during the first week in November 2020. At no time during the registration process was I presented with a choice for the payout schedule - daily or weekly. This is the first time that I saw anything that looked like the "infographic" in the above post. 

My question is this, will I be asked to make my payout schedule choice in the email that I will be receiving a few days prior to being officially in managed payments? If not, where can I go to make this selection? I looked every where before asking this question. Thanks.

That is because right now it doesn't matter.  But once you are active in MP you will have the option.  When you become active you will see the addition of the Payments tab to your Seller Hub become active.  On the Summary page of the Payment tab you will find the place to select Daily or Weekly.

For me I do the weekly payouts.  It happens every Tuesday and is in my bank account before noon the following day.  I do however have my account with a major bank.

@kbcate 

mam98031  •  Volunteer Community Member  •  Buyer/Seller since 1999
Message 5 of 198
latest reply

I have to join the MP right now, but I am going on vacation from the country and I want to do it in a month. Will I have problems joining the MP in a month?

Message 6 of 198
latest reply

How about fixing the PAYMENTS SO WE CAN ACTUALLY SEE IT! It keeps NOT WORKING I Can't even access my payments right now! So aggravating

Message 7 of 198
latest reply

very helpful..thanks

Message 8 of 198
latest reply

I had 2 sales Thursday 10/22 before midnight with funds set for "Next Payout" Friday 10/23, then another sale around midnight - labels printed and ready for pickup - at 12:33 am Next Payout still stated 10/23 - yet at 3:30 am EST the "next payout" has now changed to Monday 10/26 for all 3 sales. This is not the first time this has happened. Is there a time chart somewhere to know the Thursday deadline to actually get a Friday payout for East Coast time? 

Message 9 of 198
latest reply

does this mean that we save on paypal fees?

Message 10 of 198
latest reply

auctionpet
Guide

Why is there no payments section visible on the app? Am I missing something?

Message 11 of 198
latest reply

No. Unless things have changed in the last week or so. The fees are almost the exact same and you don't the the option of a PayPal debit card or the ability to transfer money to people.

Same fees, less flexible

Message 12 of 198
latest reply

I'm not happy at all with "invitation" to something that is soon to be mandatory for all. There should be a choice between this new vendor (Ayden)  and  Payal. The posted complaints i read give me pause to continue any selling on eBaY . 

Ayden is a (majority) Dutch owned company( software developers in Amsterdam,etc..)) with their data servers in 3 countries?

I have some concern with my financials handled by non U.S. companies. Our mission is to do business within our community ,state ,nation and then the world. There is already enough economic issues in U.S . If no choice is established , our current relationship will surely fade. 

Either way our business continues.

Message 13 of 198
latest reply

I too am wondering how to select daily or weekly payout. In my Account Wallet I see my Bank Acct which is to be used for payouts but I cannot edit it. I was not offered a option for daily or weekly when I set up Managed Payments a few weeks ago.

Is it because Ive not had any sales since the 27th when I got the email that said You’re in! Your account has been activated for managed payments?

Message 14 of 198
latest reply

I have a question.

I do not have a store.

Will I still have a monthly statement for accrued listing fees that (currently) is paid once a month through my paypal? Or do those fees come out from my account as they occur?  

Message 15 of 198
latest reply