cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HIDING CHANGES FROM OTHER SELLERS UNTIL IT IS THERE TURN

Beware sellers, there is a large change coming, and there putting people in by groups. 

If i post it here, they will move it to another board.  So, glance around, and you may find what there doing to us yet again.

I think this is totally unfair that there not going to let all know at once.  It is a AWFUL change. 

Message 1 of 13
latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

Re: HIDING CHANGES FROM OTHER SELLERS UNTIL IT IS THERE TURN

Are you hinting at the email we all received, titled "Important: Updates about eBay managing your payments"??

Message 2 of 13
latest reply

Since you had the floor.... and all our attention.... it's a shame you didn't give us better clues.

Just come out with it!  Why are you so elusive?  If it's such a big deal, you should share.

Message 3 of 13
latest reply

Yes--they're hiding it right here:

Anyone else receive an e-mail on "Updates about eBay managing your payments"?

and here--in your own thread:

EBAY TAKING OVER MONTHLY INVOICE, SIMPLIFIED FOR THEM NOT ME 

and here:

ebay: no more monthly bill 

and here:

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Weekly-Chat-with-eBay-Staff/Community-Chat-February-3-1-00-pm-PT-Gener...

and here:

Simplified fees, news I received from eBay... 

and here:

Important: Updates about eBay managing your payments 

And the above threads were just from page one of the Payments board threads (sorted by Topic Start Date). Guess they didn't do too good a job of hiding them.

Message 4 of 13
latest reply

HAHAHAH this post i put in the sellers board!  They moved it to PAYMENTS!  Can you believe that!

They REALLY don't want you to find out about that invoice.

Message 5 of 13
latest reply

@cad777864 wrote:

HAHAHAH this post i put in the sellers board!  They moved it to PAYMENTS!  Can you believe that!

They REALLY don't want you to find out about that invoice.

So something about "payments", and invoices....................    belongs where?

They are so evil,.............. putting it on the payments board😊

Message 6 of 13
latest reply

Yeah--they buried it so deep it's a whole click away. That's some pretty devious chicanery, right there. 

Message 7 of 13
latest reply

@pburn wrote:

Yeah--they buried it so deep it's a whole click away. That's some pretty devious chicanery, right there. 

It really wasn't just a click away .... I clicked on it about 10 times and it would only still show the Lithium Mod who is justifying his job and then started to throw error after error. I finally gave up and started reading the posts in my Facebook local group about our upcoming major ice storm coming.

Now this thread is finally readable and not stuck in limbo-land.

Message 8 of 13
latest reply

I just think it's weird they are instituting a policy so they get paid right away, but they don't have the same priorities for their sellers. Managed payments sucks. It's 2021 why do I have to wait three days for $6.

Message 9 of 13
latest reply

@briawashingto-1  Very well said.

Message 10 of 13
latest reply

Huh?

@briawashingto-1 wrote:

I just think it's weird they are instituting a policy so they get paid right away, but they don't have the same priorities for their sellers. Managed payments sucks. It's 2021 why do I have to wait three days for $6.

They don't get paid right away either, they just deduct their fee's from the funds they are waiting to receive.

It is 2021, but most other sites have been using payment systems like this for years, Ebay is just now catching up to them.

Have a great day
Message 12 of 13
latest reply

@briawashingto-1 wrote:

Exactly!

ZZZZ_41.jpg

☹️

Message 13 of 13
latest reply