Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Seller cancelled my order

Bid on set of 3 items. Won bid. 2 days later seller advised me they had dropped 1 of 3 items and was "absolutely sure, it would be fine or they could cancel the order. I replied and asked how damaged it was, that they could send a pic of damage or th...

USPS Awaiting Packages

Anyone else here having problems with their sent packages not being acknowledged by USPS? In the last 4 packages I have sent, 3 of them seem to just sit in limbo and if I check tracking it says this: Shipping Label Created, USPS Awaiting ItemApr 20, ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

feedbck change from private to public

years ago I stopped selling so I changed my feedback to private. Now I am trying to list some pieces and it will not let me change my feedback to public even though I follow the steps provided by ebay

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Order Number 25-11215-64035

Hello, For the Order Number 25-11215-64035, the buyer agreed to receive a 50% refund, and withdraw the return/refund request. We are contacting Ebay, to process the 50% refund to the customer. Please do so.

Violation Appeal

I listed an item that was later rejected for violation of adult policy. The item doesn't contain any nudity or anything that I think would be adult suggestive. I have tried to get a better understanding of the adult policy but I keep getting told by ...

How to stop a refund when an exchange was done

I had someone ship an item for me when I was out of town. The wrong item was sent. I had them do a claim for incorrect item so I could send them the one they ordered. The only option I see to close the claim is Refund. How do I close the claim as an ...

Selling Fee 0n eBay Motors

I am trying to determine what the cost would be to sell a vehicle on eBay motors. I read the information but am still a little unsure. Does eBay collect a % of the vehicle value upon sale? Exp- $41,000 vehicle selling price. Thank you for the help Mi...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

feedback, change from privatte to public

The automated system is no help. I follow the directions and my feedback shows it is now public but when I try to list something for sale I keep getting the error message I need to change my feedback. Any idea what the issue is? Thanks

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Order For Sisters Of Spring Figurine5

I didn't pay the Order for the Sisters of Sping figurine because the seller accepted my offer of $212 for the figurine, but the Order listed it as $254,40. In this case, I have absolutely no fault!

Most Marked as Helpful Authors