Motors
Check out our tips and strategies for buying and selling all things auto.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

surfing ebay

Well they have done it. With all the software and format updates it is finally no fun to surf ebay. Not only that but if I do surf around at a wish list of cars for sale any car I look at I get countless notifications like I bid on it. The format is ...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer beware!!

I bought a corolla catback back in february. I was able to get it installed last week by a mechanic and came to find out that it was 12" short. I contacted the seller not to return the exhaust but to ask for advice on how I could fix the shortage on ...

What's It Worth?

2003 Mercedes E320 - 148k miles, extra clean.

03e320f1.JPG 03e320f2.JPG 03e320in1.JPG 03e320r1.JPG
User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Any Ford Bronco experts here?

I picked this up at a local swap meet. The seller told me that this was removed from a late 80's Ford Bronco, and that this was a special high performance engine computer. My research has turned up similar parts, but not the same. I have also not com...

Resolved! How long to wait for balance and item pickup?

Hi all, I sold a dune buggy via auction and had the terms of payment clear in the auction. $500 deposit via PayPal within 24 hours and the balance due within one week of auction end. The balance to be paid via cash, money order, or PP friends. The bu...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 19 replies
  • 0 helpful

Should I buy this helmet?

Lots of new helmets for $49.95 and less. Do these meet standard safety requirements?

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Listing Tools for Aftermarket Parts

Hello, We are a new business that is looking to sell new auto parts on eBay. We are looking for a tool that will help us list all our parts and provide images and fitment data. The two solutions we are considering are WHI's eBay Link and Epicor's Lis...

Is This a Fraud Scam by a Craigslist Scammer?

We are looking at buying a travel trailer from this lady.She is emailing me with the name Caroline Hunley. In response to my email asking for more information, this is her response back to me... The camper is at the shipping company in Jackson, MS se...

Promoting listings on Ebay Motors

I would like to start a promotional campaign. From my understanding, if you have fixed price, multi-quantity, good til canceled listings on Ebay motors w/ fitments you cannot do this. Is that correct? If so, is there any word if this will be availabl...

NEED HELP WITH FINDING A SHIPPER AND WHAT TO WATCH OUT FOR?

Here is the story my Mother and Father bought a new Dodge Dart 2 dr hard top in 1976, they gave it to my oldest sister in the 80's, fast forward to the 2000's she always kept it in a garage, so never in the outside weather I was finaly able to convin...

buying unit thru ebay escrow

I had found a motor home for sale on Craigs list, I notyfied the Seller and told her of my interest with the unit, she advised me that all transaction , selling, shipping and money transfer would be handled by e-bay. According to the seller , I would...

Need help figuring out what this was off

I like to collect emblems and the like. For me the weirder and more obscure, the better. However I may have bitten off more than I can chew with this one. I found this at a local swap meet. The seller had no idea what this was off of. My father sugge...

03 G.M.C. Envoy bad hub bearing????

Hi guys .I have an 03 envoy and am getting a roaring noise up by the pass.side wheel and it is getting louder.How can I tell if its a bad hub bearing? New tires have been on the truck for a few months and look to be wearing fine.Any ideas? Thanks in ...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors