Motors
Check out our tips and strategies for buying and selling all things auto.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Inaccurate Descriptions

Every time I surf through the Motors listing I am more and more proud of the way that I have done business of the years. I ran across a listing today where the seller describes the vehicle as "IMMACULATE" in the header line. Upon closer inspection, t...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Atv used engines.problem with big bear 4x4 350

Big bear 350 4x4 bottom end problems.i was given 1997 big bear 350 4x4 atv.it was apart and missing parts.i figured it would be cheaper to buy a ringing then a running driveable atv.i may have been wrong on that thought.since then I bought running 4x...

WARNING WARNING Dont use Global shipping hub

A friend sent a used motorcycle tank thru the global hub. It got classed as hazmat. no one was refunded and the fuel tank was destroyed.I just sent a 40 year old tank few days ago not knowing. The tank hasnt had fuel in it for 30 years and left open ...

GETTING MY PARENTS 1975 DODGE DART BOUGHT NEW

Here is the back story, My parents bought the car brand new, 1975 Dodge Dart Swinger 2 dr hard top drove and kept it till 1987 only 32,000 miles on it then now just 51,000 miles. And gave it to my oldest sister before they moved to Florida and both p...

Coupon request

I am buying a few items for my Nissan truck and Merecedes Benz E350 and I need a discount coupon. Can anyone whare their code with me? I received a $25 off coupon but it got expired. Thanks

Seller wont send documentation needed to register vehicle

I'm attempting to register a recently purchased salvaged vehicle. However, due to the seller incorrectly filling out the title the car cannot be inspected to be registered. From the multiple DMV's I've been at, I've been told that the title is either...

Question For Auto Part Listing

Hi everyone, would anyone have info on how the people with selling auto parts list their items? Do they take a pic of each caliper on their own and then list or is there a company that already has the pictures on hand that you can buy the pictures fr...

Selling a car with no title?

I've sold cars on here before with no issues (on another page with a partner), but I've never sold a car without a title........ I have a 1980 Triumph TR8. The car is being sold locally as a parts car, but I'd like to sell it on here to reach more po...

EBay motors

A seller has a vehicle listed as having X amount of miles. The mileage is too low, suspiciously low.I ran a carfax on the VIN. The odometer has an alert for a reported mileage inconsistency. The car has a history, in Carfax, of escalating mileage and...

Saved Searches

My saved searches on ebay motors do not update. I called and spoke to customer service and they said it was a known issue and that I would receive an email within 48 hours. No email. Searches have not updated or have updated with only a few items sin...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Scamed

I was scammed by ebay motors, they told me to get ebay gift card, call them and our campers was on the way. We lost 2,000.00. We didn't have the money to loose. We are so upset. What can we do to get our money back

Resolved! Cadillac Hubcaps What Models???

I have two Cadillac hubcaps and can't find either one after a couple of hours googling. There are several that are similar, but not exactly alike. Can anybody tell me the models they are for? Thanks!

Cadillac Hubcaps 002.JPG Cadillac Hubcaps 001.JPG Cadillac No Ribs 002.JPG Cadillac No Ribs 001.JPG

Successful Listing Fee - refundable or not?

There is a disagreement on this thread: http://community.ebay.com/t5/Selling/Buyer-and-I-ve-seen-my-share-LOL/m-p/25423445#M744142 regarding whether the Successful Listing Fee is refunded if the seller opens an unpaid item case for a Motor Vehicle sa...

Can Anyone Identify These Vintage Cal Custom Handle Things??

I have 10 of these new old stock Cal Custom Hawk kits, I can't find any info on them as to what they fit or what they're actually used for. The handles are about 12" long, all of the hardware and handles are stainless steel. There is a stock number o...

Buyer paid for car and vanished?

Hi domestic sale of an antique. Money was wired in full days ago but the title remains in my name. Buyer has vanished. This is not a scenario I anticipated and the funds have already been committed to other things. Buyer is not returning calls or tex...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors