Home & Garden
Get tips from those experienced in buying and selling home décor, gardening supplies, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

buyer mistakingly paid for a local pick up and is not local. Buyer still wants item . How to I bill

buyer mistakingly paid for a local pick up and is not local. Buyer still wants item . How to I bill shipping? ?Reversible Comforter set Fiesta Terra Teal PLUS King sheet set yellow 1800 cnt Item price $59.95 Quantity 1 Item number 232475840653 Shippi...

Stop The MADNESS !!

Don't like E- bayers that Drop Ship and don't show that they do, take to long to get order..Been waiting 10-days and still no order...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

home alarm systems

I would like to update the consoles on some legacy wireless home alarm systems, yet continue to use the existing, installed sensors and sirens (they are a mix of 315mhz and 433mhz). Non-standard/proprietary frequencies for transmission are not desira...

Buying Uniquely Colored Plants

Just thought id give some insite on fraud going around ebay. Plants such as roses for exp... There are no true blue roses to date, nor are there rainbow roses. That being said there are bi colored roses and multi colored however there isnt blur or tr...

Resolved! Identify Wedgewood item

I have a Wedgewood item that I would like to sell, but I don't know what it is. Can anyone tell me what it is? It is small at 4 inches long and about 1 inch tall, Many thanks

wedgewood.jpg

50 free listing

Hi, I am a new seller (non store) and had listed 10 items at fixed price. I got the announcement say i have used 10 out of 50. I still can list for free for 40 products. But when i tried to list 11th product. It says i hv reached the limited (10 prod...

How long do I have to decide to relist an unsold item before ebay deletes the listing permanently?

Is there a way to keep a listing (tropical plant) in 'unsold' for 6 months during the winter and move it to active sales for 6 months, then back to 'unsold'? I just talked to an eBay rep who said to put it in unsold and it will always be there. BUT, ...

Never seen this before anywhere!

Can somebody enlighten me? It is aluminum, 9" x 13" and has a black handle. It looks like a paint pan but it is used for cooking but what? There is no makers name.

Seat Covers - American Silversmiths Guild Inc

Hi There - Wondering if anyone has a clue what these are.They appear to be seat covers over wood for a carriage maybe (I could really be wrong here). But I am not really sure.The box they came in was marked from American Silversmiths Guild Inc Paramu...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors