cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

buyer mistakingly paid for a local pick up and is not local. Buyer still wants item . How to I bill

buyer mistakingly paid for a local pick up and is not local. Buyer still wants item . How to I bill shipping? ?
Reversible Comforter set Fiesta Terra Teal  PLUS  King sheet set yellow 1800 cnt
Reversible Comforter set Fiesta Terra Teal PLUS King sheet set yellow 1800 cnt Item price $59.95 Quantity 1 Item number 232475840653 Shipping service Local Pickup

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

buyer mistakingly paid for a local pick up and is not local. Buyer still wants item . How to I bill

I had something similar happen on a transaction where I was the buyer. The seller said she needed to cancel the transaction, refund my payment, then relist the item with the correct shipping method and amount as a Buy-It-Now. Then I re-purchased the item under the corrected listing, she sent me an invoice with the correct shipping, I paid it, and all was well.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Thank you daintydorothydoll for taking the time to help me.
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

You are most welcome. 

Message 4 of 4
latest reply